Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

One of the few times I can say I was right about a player from day 1 lol Saw him in a friendly away to Burton the summer he signed and he stood out as very clumsy and slow on the ball even back then by pre-season standards.

He’s infuriating. You can see there’s a player there but he can’t be bothered, and that’s criminal. Needs to find his way back over the channel in the summer.

Starting to think we only have 7 or 8 players that I want to be here at the start of next season.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, shiv said:

McGivern was SO bad. Still haunts me to this day. 

I will never forget the night when he got torn to shreds by Ivan Sproule of Bristol City.

The worst performance I’ve seen from a Leicester player.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

One of my rare I told you so actually coming off for once. 

Just simply doesn't have the drive to make it in the PL or English football. You take his attitude compared to say Mandy. 

I think you meant Mendy. ? 

Mandy was Barry Manilow.

But you are right he doesn't have the drive to be a Premiership player.

May be a good kicking old style would wake him up.

Edited by Clever Fox

9 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

One of my rare I told you so actually coming off for once. 

Just simply doesn't have the drive to make it in the PL or English football. You take his attitude compared to say Mandy. 

2 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

I think you meant Mendy. ? 

Mandy was Barry Manilow.

But you are right he doesn't have the drive to be a Premiership player.

May be a good kicking old style would wake him up.

I think he actually did mean Mandy. She always makes herself available which is more than can be said for Soumare. 

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

When you really think about it, Rodgers really has signed some absolute garbage.

For me, brought up with the likes of Steve Thompson, Lennon, Parker, Muzzy etc, watching this bloke play really is heartbreaking 

• 2 weeks later...

completely useless has to go down as one of our worst ever signings, one of the laziest players I have ever seen, playing as a defensive midfielder but when we lose possession for the 3rd goal he makes zero effort to even try and get back and is still near the halfway line when the ball hits the net.

do one with Rodgers please.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2023 at 14:19, FoxyJim1987 said:

Junior Lewis, Lee Marshall, Peter Canero says hi

Junior Lewis is usually the one used as our worst signing ever but he was just useless Soumare is useless AND lazy oh and cost 23m plus knowing how our transfer business has been done under Rodgers we probably pay him 80 grand a week. Soumare takes the biscuit. He is a professional athlete that can't run or chooses not to. No effort from him whatsoever. 

You can look back pages and pages and almost every post is about how useless and disinterested Soumare is and yet he still gets game time. 
I can’t see this nightmare stopping. 

Doesn’t run.

Doesn’t score.

Doesn’t create

Doesn’t track back

Doesn't care

Edited by Mark 'expert' Lawrenson