Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

1 hour ago, ElusiveEd said:

Have it on very good authority (Chief scout for another Prem League team) Soumare will be one of the first out in the transfer market and has been offered around already which is why the conversation arose.

Has fallen foul of Brendan due to his attitude, obstinate behaviour, laziness and unwillingness to do as he is asked during training.

Brendan has very much lost his patience with him. (Understatement) apparently.

can see the club's problems then

try and shift a player by telling the other clubs he is obstinate and lazy...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ElusiveEd said:

Have it on very good authority (Chief scout for another Prem League team) Soumare will be one of the first out in the transfer market and has been offered around already which is why the conversation arose.

Has fallen foul of Brendan due to his attitude, obstinate behaviour, laziness and unwillingness to do as he is asked during training.

If that's true then I'm surprised he was even on the bench last night. If he had no intention of using him then it would've been better to include an u23 instead. 

2 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

...if this is true, then it will explain a lot of what has been seen out on the pitch!!!

Not being up with the pace of the Premier League is all very well but the different aspects of his game being so affected was strange.

It does seem strange that he has now being brought back into the fold for the game last  night.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Heard similar.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
48 minutes ago, bmt said:

Not criticising your information but if I was trying to flog a player to other clubs I wouldn't let on he has an "attitude, obstinate behaviour, laziness and unwillingness to do as he is asked during training", I'd probably just say we didn't expect KDH to step up so much. Seems weird another team's scout, who we presumably have offered him to, would know that 

Brendan hasn't been quiet to the press about his satisfaction with him.

3 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

What a complete disaster. TBH his performances have been of a person who just couldn't be bothered. If I had to describe him in one word, it would be lazy. Very sad that its come to this, but if true, parting ways may be best for both.

• Like 2

So to clear this up, we've been touting out Soumare and whilst doing that, we've told clubs we're getting rid because his attitude is awful? Makes sense...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

So to clear this up, we've been touting out Soumare and whilst doing that, we've told clubs we're getting rid because his attitude is awful? Makes sense...

Not quite. I think it's common knowledge in the player/scout/agents world about who, what, and why players are like they are. They do all know each other, especially in the Prem.

Doesn't stop them being transfer listed and I very much doubt he's being touted on those merits mentioned.

Almost like he's being touted around but everyone knows what he's like if that makes sense?

• Like 1

When one brings out demeaning statements,dissing a player( or anyone),

Its wise to back it up with written source,than a contact that can’t be confirmed..

We can all use..My aunty,s left foot knows…blah,blah
Not saying it ain’t true , explain easily ,many a thing, but we fans are use to reading,listening to even top pundits,& so called balanced media types…who blatantly lie,or use or  twist of interviews out of context… to build agendas…

It really shouldn't take long to discover if a player has those traits that are being rumoured. Unless he only developed them on arrival at Seagrave. 

Unfortunately, his demeaner doesn't do him any favours as it was pointed out at the time that he didn't look exactly overjoyed in the signing on photos. Obviously, some people naturally look fed up when they are just the opposite (the type that have to put up with the oh so funny and original 'cheer up, it might never happen' ha ha quip) but then we had the opposite with Daka. Perhaps he was genuinely pissed off and never wanted to sign (pushy agent wanting a slice?). Who knows. 

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
47 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....all I have heard from Rodgers is that he has personal problems!!!

That left the space for speculation, I cannot recall Rodgers adversely criticising his attitude or his work ethic.

Theres a difference between what he says on record vs what he says off record...

Let’s see if he gets selected this weekend, any unbalance,trust of delivery in the

team-to-player-to—Manager,  opinions become more open to assumption..

I for one would be selecting him for this weekend..

Justin. Amartey.  Soyuncu. Thomas

Mendy

Soumare.   Tielemans

Perez

Daka.    Nacho

4 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It's clearly bollocks. However, I do think a loan back to France next season would be the best course of action for both parties.

.  Is that with an option to buy or an obligation!!!

Not sure how him going back to France is going to help us if we still intend to integrate him into our squad.

Another season playing in a league other than the Premier league is not going to make him assimilate any quicker.

4 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

No coming back from that. 

....do not be surprised to see him on the pitch on Sunday!!!

We are probably going to put him in the window if we are indeed trying to offload and if what has been said is correct, then there must have been something to trigger this. We may never know the reason for his approach training, after coming here, it does seem strange and you would suspect a clash of personalities which has led us to this.

It does not take away from his footballing abilities, a stellar player, who may have struggled to come to grips with the Premier League. We will have to look to recoup as much as we can, in our attempt to get him out of the door.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....do not be surprised to see him on the pitch on Sunday!!!

We are probably going to put him in the window if we are indeed trying to offload and if what has been said is correct, then there must have been something to trigger this. We may never know the reason for his approach training, after coming here, it does seem strange and you would suspect a clash of personalities which has led us to this.

It does not take away from his footballing abilities, a stellar player, who may have struggled to come to grips with the Premier League. We will have to look to recoup as much as we can, in our attempt to get him out of the door.

I think you are right. I thought he showed a lot of promise early on. But if those rumours above are true he will be moved on as we know how stubborn Brendan can be and bouba possibly wants away as well. If he does put him in the shop window for a few of the remaining EPL matches I hope he does well and changes a few opinions. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Since last Tuesday and falling for a fake Tolkien voice recording of him being rude, I no longer believe what people put on the internet.

However, if there was a basis, i imagine that the club are touting him in a positive manner.

Perhaps said chief scout of other club is 

a) trying to bring down price or interest with false rumours.

b) heard the same Tolkien recording as me but it was labelled as Soumare

c) Seagrave security has been compromised, there is a spy in the camp