Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

He's actually quite hilarious to watch because he strolls around the park with a swagger like he owns the pitch but with nothing to back it up !

Probably thinks he's the bees knees !!

How the scout thought that he's up to the prem is beyond me, I mean which boxes does he tick ??!!

• Like 2

As long as we have ndidi and Mendy fit I would be happy to see him stay on the sidelines. He was very ooor again yesterday and I dont think bringing him does anything for him or the team morale let alone the overall quality. Why he gets a game above players like Mendy and soyuncu or even Praet is beyond me at the moment. 

20 minutes ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Just a shadow of the player he was at Lille. He was quick, strong, tenacious and skilful there. I honestly wonder if he has some sort of illness that has slowed him down and played havoc with his co-ordination and balance.

Yes it's called idle-itus

• Haha 1

Soumare I have seen, fighting for the ball,tracking runs,driving forward at least 3-4 times in games,demanding ball, passing well across & through the line..box to box.

Then positive attitude,showing he wants something out of life ( like Daka,Ndidi ,Mendy and yes even Amartey) getting involved with teammates ..

I am seriously Did his twin brother do a swap with him at Lille airport..

I  just want our Soumare back,we paid for..!!

His mother needs interrogating..

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Soumare I have seen, fighting for the ball,tracking runs,driving forward at least 3-4 times in games,demanding ball, passing well across & through the line..box to box.

Then positive attitude,showing he wants something out of life ( like Daka,Ndidi ,Mendy and yes even Amartey) getting involved with teammates ..

I am seriously Did his twin brother do a swap with him at Lille airport..

I  just want our Soumare back,we paid for..!!

His mother needs interrogating..

The chap on BSLB podcast rightly pointed out that Soumare actually wasn’t that good for Lille either. His stats were very deceiving and he was made to look a lot better by the way Lille we’re set up. 

Essentially, he’s a passenger, he would look amazing in Man City’s midfield, but in ours he gets found out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The chap on BSLB podcast rightly pointed out that Soumare actually wasn’t that good for Lille either. His stats were very deceiving and he was made to look a lot better by the way Lille we’re set up. 

Essentially, he’s a passenger, he would look amazing in Man City’s midfield, but in ours he gets found out. 

amazing no, but good to decent id say.

FABIAN DELPH ESQUE

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

So his twin brother is still better..

Some players are just not suited to the style and pace of the Premier league. You could see it from his first appearance and I think the club have been patient enough to know that it's unlikely to work out. He's not the first and won't be the last. It happens and he'll probably go back into a Euro league and rekindle his form. Just another of those expensive mistakes that all clubs make from time to time. 

Tete might be another. 

Guest Col city fan
11 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Some players are just not suited to the style and pace of the Premier league. You could see it from his first appearance and I think the club have been patient enough to know that it's unlikely to work out. He's not the first and won't be the last. It happens and he'll probably go back into a Euro league and rekindle his form. Just another of those expensive mistakes that all clubs make from time to time. 

Tete might be another. 

Exactly this.

Quite simply, the Premiership is just too quick for some players. 
Add to this the likes of Inler, Adrien Silva and others.

It mainly seems to affect midfielders the most.