Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Going a goal down having not won in 9 is tough, the team showed excellent character and got a fully deserved win. Well done Soumare, very good today 

I was looking round at 1-0 an thought who can change this for us? I Didn't really know who could/would. Bouba stepped up today, so impressed.

• Like 1

When he shows those brief passages of play where he runs powerfully, gives and goes, evades a press he looks genuinely elite. But he only does it about 10% of the time, needs someone to squeeze that consistency out of him.

16 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i thought tete was actually very useful today personally. he spreads the ball very well

Tete was absolutely hideous. I must live in a parallel universe to some people. I'll save my vitriol for his own thread.

Fair play to Soumare. I don't trust him one bit. Just wish he'd stick to that ball roll across him and run routine, which is highly helpful and transitions us really well

Loved his driving runs whilst swatting off players like flys . I also like how readily available he made himself to receive the ball and always looked for a pass forward . Lost track of how  many one touch turn and pass forward he did which was a refreshing change . Great pass also leading up to our 2nd . 

The 10minute man turned into a 90min man. 

Have we got any more players that Rodger’s has messed their heads up that can turn into incredible performers?