Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

Where did that come from? lol

I didn't know he could move, let alone play a ball like that to Kristiansen leading to the winner! 

Credit where credit is due on his performance but I'd be pissed off knowing it was attitude rather than Rodgers tactics as to why he's not been playing anywhere near that level.

• Like 1

Wow. This is a player.

We paid huge money for him.

This goes to show how damaging Rodgers was to the club. He was going to relegate us ($$$). He was leaving valued assets dwindle in value by playing them out of position in a negative setup and coaching them into self doubting risk-adverse players.

Soumare. Soyuncu (now leaving on a free). Praet (also leaving on a free). Perez (also leaving on a free). Maybe, just maybe, Perez is not as bad as many Foxes fans thought he is - I always thought there is a player in him but never given a proper chance to play positive football upfront with another forward alongside him. Just imagine.

So Rodgers has costed us tens of millions in transfer value of various players. And of course, also our long term decline.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I agree. Previously he was doing what Rodgers wanted him to which was clearly the wrong thing 

I was never the biggest Rodgers hater and fair enough he didn't get the backing he wanted, but the treatment of Soyuncu is being shown to be a terrible decision as was his backing of Ward. If Soumare turns out to be a decent footballer then Rodgers really did lose the plot.

• Like 3

I think Rodgers is a little goblin and it's beyond doubt he didn't get the best of plenty of players - but you cannot blame him for Soumare failing to track back more times than anybody would care to remember, surely? I think that's a bit far fetched. The guy barely looked arsed at points.

• Like 1