Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

So where is he? Injured.. Not being played as he has found a new home and just waiting for the confirmation? 

Seems very odd he is not  on the bench or even spoken about.  

He had some problems in his first season here 

I wonder if all is ok with him ???

Just now, st albans fox said:

Yes i recall that also, do hope he is ok. It is weird though how there is nothing being mentioned about him. Would have liked to have seen him play in this division, new start and all that. 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I had problems watching him come on to the pitch as a 65th minute substitute under Rogers on countless occasions, helping us sink even further into the abyss.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The 4 first team squad members who didn't feature today are all surplus to requirements and have been told to find new clubs - Iversen, Ward, Thomas and Soumare. Castagne, Albrighton and Souttar all expected to move on too.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sambiasso said:

The 4 first team squad members who didn't feature today are all surplus to requirements and have been told to find new clubs - Iversen, Ward, Thomas and Soumare. Castagne, Albrighton and Souttar all expected to move on too.

So is it

‘ find a new club or you’ll find your weekends very boring and you’ll be training on your own ‘

or

we’d really like you not to be here come aug 31

i expect we’re going to take quite a hit getting some of these fellas a new club re wages left on their contracts

6 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Thanks @Sambiasso, I assume the Castagne one is due to the club wanting to cash in? 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

So is it

‘ find a new club or you’ll find your weekends very boring and you’ll be training on your own ‘

or

we’d really like you not to be here come aug 31

i expect we’re going to take quite a hit getting some of these fellas a new club re wages left on their contracts

Ward, Iversen, Soumare, Castange have been told we don't want you.

Thomas, Albrighton, Souttar know they will be very limited in first team games.

Just now, Sambiasso said:

Ward, Iversen, Soumare, Castange have been told we don't want you.

Thomas, Albrighton, Souttar know they will be very limited in first team games.

Wonder why was castagne getting such good game time pre season and on the bench today ?  

soumare and Castagne should bring in some dosh although Bouba has three years amortised fee left on the books