Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Everton (A) - Weds 20/04 (7:45pm KO) - Pre-match Thread

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

All change along the back 4 I reckon. Iheanacho in for Daka and Barnes for Lookman probably.

Must win.

Must win, no doubt… can’t be letting these not suffer a bit more. Would be surprised if we don’t at least play the back four we put out against PSV. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Fofana

Evans

Castagne

Braybrooke

Mendy

KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho

Lookman

KDH needs a rest, if you play those 10 players Choudary/ Brunt can step in the stronger defence and attack will negate the weaker midfield, Evans can play back to front, Fofana can drive the ball up the field, just bypass the midfield and win ugly, it's a results business.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I want to win just to put them further in the shit. Reality is we'll probably give them at least 4 points from our two games. 

All depends on our team selection and if we can actually get our final ball right for a change.

We will go strong, can't allow players to go to stale before Roma, the team lineup bar 1 max 2 players will be the Roma lineup 8 days later.

Edited by Beachyboy

We were sloppy all game, When you play like that you get what you deserve. Having said that, they worked hard to keep us out, by dening space.

An oppoerunity missed but we move on to Wednesday and I'd like to keep Everton in the mire. They were going to do wonders last season and have struggled since.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
37 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

All change along the back 4 I reckon. Iheanacho in for Daka and Barnes for Lookman probably.

Must win.

I wouldn't do that tbh.

He could play fofana on weds and Evans on Saturday, leaving Soyuncu in.

Same with Justin, rotating Ricardo and castagne.

Leaves the best back 4 fresh for Roma.

I think a few changes over the next few games leaves us strong rather than 8 or 9 changes.

35 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

If we can beat these then Burnley have a home game the night after which could potentially get them out and put Everton in. We can hope 🤞

we should Concentrate in put own goals,Not Schadenfreude towards others..

2 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

I don’t rate him but we’re probably going to have to play Hamza in this. Can’t keep picking Youri and KDH in every game 

Absolutely agree, they are the two players who most need a rest for me. Tielemans might as well not be there anyway. 

• Like 3