Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Everton (A) - Weds 20/04 (7:45pm KO) - Pre-match Thread

Just now, wardyfox86 said:

Don't understand this "they'll want it more" tripe. They're down there because they're poorly managed and just aren't very good, they should have "wanted it more" weeks ago.

Was the Great escape not because when our backs were to the wall the penny dropped. Albeit late in the season. What penny will drop for us tonight?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

Hi does anyone know any live stream

links? He’s goal link doesn’t work any longer. Thanks. 

As an aside: yesterday someone linked to a Fulham forum - possibly on the 'Do they mean us? thread and I noticed they had a 'sticky' for match streams. 

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Not allowed on most forums I reckon but entrenched on there's .

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Don't understand this "they'll want it more" tripe. They're down there because they're poorly managed and just aren't very good, they should have "wanted it more" weeks ago.

Perhaps when you see that they are more hungry for every 50/50, win most the second balls and chase down every loose ball you might change that opinion.

Newcastle wanted it more than us the other day hence why they looked faster and stronger despite being much worse a team than us.

The Newcastle match,  Saint-Maximin raced across the pitch, slid and kept the ball in when it looked like a certain goal kick. All of our players had given up on it, to the point Luke Thomas even smiled at him as if to say "fair play"....little things like that are examples of a team / players putting in that extra bit of effort and being up for it just a bit more.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Really? Can't remember that or even Hamza ever making a forward pass to be honest!lol

Absolute must win for Everton at home. A midweek must not get injured away match for us. Not the strong point of our season. 

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Perhaps when you see that they are more hungry for every 50/50, win most the second balls and chase down ever loose ball you might change that opinion.

Newcastle wanted it more than us the other day hence why they looked faster and stronger despite being much worse a team than us.

Really?? We had most of the game and they defended their 18 yard box.  Hardly wanting it more.  Our players were knackered by the end and they scored an undeserved fluky goal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

As an aside: yesterday someone linked to a Fulham forum - possibly on the 'Do they mean us? thread and I noticed they had a 'sticky' for match streams. 

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Not allowed on most forums I reckon but entrenched on there's .

Cheers, I've bookmarked that bad boy.

• Like 1