Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

lol

All the rolling news channels are showing a live graphic of the amount of resignations now. Absolutely remarkable.

Maybe we should get out the Blue Peter Totaliser next. 

The funny (or not so funny) thing is that had this been a Labour Prime Minister in this situation then Labour could kiss their electoral hopes goodbye for a generation. I’m entirely convinced that if Boris called an election today and immediately resigned that the next Tory leader wouldn’t win by virtue of being a ‘blank slate’.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

The funny (or not so funny) thing is that had this been a Labour Prime Minister in this situation then Labour could kiss their electoral hopes goodbye for a generation. I’m entirely convinced that if Boris called an election today and immediately resigned that the next Tory leader wouldn’t win by virtue of being a ‘blank slate’.

As we're doing Simpsons memes on here now...

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Nadhim Zahawi is in this group apparently. 

'I'll back you, Boris, I'll take the chancellor's job!' 

*5 minutes later*

'fvck you Boris!' 

Rabb will be acting pm

zahawi will be chancellor

he’s positioned himself well 

Johnson is nothing more than a bubbling fool. Just been watching Tobias Ellward grilling him on the future of the armed forces at the liaison commitee , who was armed with all the accurate facts and figures on spending and cuts, Johnson basically just dismissed it with some crap like "We are increasing our spending etc" with no data or figures whatsoever, then when challenged with "well, you're not are you because according to the data we're cutting back by 40 billion".. "no, we're not".. "prove it".. "well erm er we are increasing spending" etc etc. He's just a lying conman.

The snakes/rats of the Tory party get worse by the day.

Yesterday he threatens to quit if he isn't promoted and now today it's the big **** you.

I totally get the big **** you but why the hell accept the promotion in the first place?

These have to be some of the most untrustworthy and biggest back stabbers government has ever seen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Someone needs to mock up boris sitting as Canute and telling the sea to go back …..

it’s excruciating to watch 

I'm loving it to be fair. 

Sky News going with the transfer deadline down countdown style of counting the number of resignations.

So glad this is the close season but this has been better than any transfer dealine day since Man City signed Robiniho.

Just need an Everton fan to photo bomb a live shot holding a dildo!

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Someone needs to mock up boris sitting as Canute and telling the sea to go back …..

it’s excruciating to watch 

Odd thing is Canute knew he could not stop the sea. It was the bootlickers around him that said he could. A sort of old days Nadine Dorries crew

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Beth Rigby saying that even Patel is in there now!

the lack of alternatives from outside the cabinet makes it surely feasible that one of those still inside the tent could be elected leader and hence they all think they can keep their ministerial positions ??

its only those like mogg and dorries who will surely be dumped by cabinet colleagues.