Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

16 minutes ago, Daggers said:

THIS.

IS.

AWESOME.

I actually think it’s pretty sad. The whole party is a corrupt, self serving mess. Time for a general election and time for this country to finally rid themselves of this version of the Conservative party. 

15 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

the lack of alternatives from outside the cabinet makes it surely feasible that one of those still inside the tent could be elected leader and hence they all think they can keep their ministerial positions ??

its only those like mogg and dorries who will surely be dumped by cabinet colleagues. 

Michael Hesiltine said the cabinet members that still support Johnson are those that know they have zero chance of getting a job in a future government 

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Then who was the frying pan?

Cameron and the subsequent mess he created. That's how we are where we are.

If you seriously think "be careful what you wish for" is what we need to remember when things are *this bad*, there's really no hope for this country.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

I actually think it’s pretty sad. The whole party is a corrupt, self serving mess. Time for a general election and time for this country to finally rid themselves of this version of the Conservative party. 

Still too many dopey twerps out there will still vote for this shower

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Cameron and the subsequent mess he created. That's how we are where we are.

If you seriously think "be careful what you wish for" is what we need to remember when things are *this bad*, there's really no hope for thos country.

im just saying… just when people think things can’t get worse… they sometimes do!

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

They’d win a majority tomorrow ‘cos labour’ etc. Let us enjoy a brief gasp of air in the never ending shite-tsunami that is British politics lol

6 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Michael Hesiltine said the cabinet members that still support Johnson are those that know they have zero chance of getting a job in a future government 

heseltine lives in a parallel universe - he thinks once johnson is gone that brexit will be reversed !

i guarantee that the next tory administration will have a few current serving ministers in it.