Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

7 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Dorries activates home-made suicide vest, basically just a dozen cans of squirty cream emptying themselves 

Is it wrong that I find that mental image arousing?

Im not proud of myself. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Free Falling Foxes said:

In the great scheme of things I guess it doesn't matter, but I would like to know from those now turning their back on Johnson, including cabinet members, what took you so bloody long to see what most others could many months ago?

There wasn't a real threat of being swept up in the rising tide of sludge. 

Now that its coming to fruition they've suddenly discovered a moral compass. 

Just now, Górnik Leicester said:

Part of me wants him to stay on and completely obliterate the Conservative party, but part of me really wants to crack open the bottle of champagne in my fridge. 

I opened a bottle of rum an hour ago

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It’s mental that those people who support him just constantly say “he got brexit done” as if that’s a bloody good thing. Absolute puppet cultists who would seemingly justify anything with that phrase. 

Ah yes brexit. We are all so much better off now. 

I'm actually going to feel sorry for the sitting Conservative MP who's part of the panel for Question Time tomorrow.

Hearing he/her searching for the most deepest of barrels in which to scrape, to try and defend Johnson should be entertaining.

That said,  if it's anything like the Tory type audience they had when Mick Lynch was on, they may get off light.

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It’s mental that those people who support him just constantly say “he got brexit done” as if that’s a bloody good thing. Absolute puppet cultists who would seemingly justify anything with that phrase. 

Thankfully him riding the 'yeah but Corbyn/we did Brexit/Vaccine' wave is coming to an end now.

And I say that a Brexit Tory :sweating:

As someone above says, a lot of Tory voters are going to Lib Dem at the next GE, potentially myself included, the Tories definitely won't be getting my vote.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Górnik Leicester said:

Not a Tory, so shouldn't really have a say, but I genuinely don't think the 1922 Committee should change their rules to suit this specific circumstance. 

Especially having been lectured for six years on "accepting a democratic result" and "not changing rules to suit", it smacks of hypocrisy to see many of those same people not accepting a democratic result and changing rules to suit. 

Didnt labour try something similar to shaft Corbyn as well, it seems a bit daft you're questioning someone's integrity while changing the rules to suit your own purpose 

17 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just braindead 'Brexit equals patriotism' unthinking.

44 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I knew I could rely on him to provide nothing but total chaos. 

To be fair, he wasn’t going to answer anything that was hypothetically accepting he would lose a vote of confidence 

19 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

he hasn’t got brexit done.  The n Ireland issue remains unresolved. If it was going to be left unresolved then may could have got brexit done!  Her problem was that she wanted to address that and it’s not possible.