Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

The last people I want to hear from is the 14m who voted this incompetent, morally bankrupt PM into office.

Totally agree. It was always going to end with Johnson taking the country down the toilet. Fancy blowing an 80 seat majority because he can't tell the truth.

8 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

The fact you don't think this is spread in both parties really does show that youre exactly the same person you're complaining about just with a red rosette 

You're assuming I'm a labour voter for some reason. Your default assumption that I'm staunchly the 'other team ' only serves to strengthen my initial point. I've been known to vote labour, yes, but I'm by no means a labour-only voter. In fact I'm thoroughly underwhelmed by their efforts as the main opposition party.

More to the point, It'd be as ridiculous of me to deny the presence of sexual predators outside of the Tory party as it is for you to imply that there isn't a concerning over-indexing of nonces and loose-belted gammons within it. Evidently there is. Or is your argument that Labour sleaze bags are merely better at hiding their extra curricular activity?

Regardless, sleaze is but the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the poor leadership of the Tories. 

How about the UK's growth being the worst in G20 except war-sanctioned Russia, for instance?

Edited by Nod.E

10 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

You're assuming I'm a labour voter for some reason. Your default assumption that I'm staunchly the 'other team ' only serves to strengthen my initial point. I've been known to vote labour, yes, but I'm by no means a labour-only voter. In fact I'm thoroughly underwhelmed by their efforts as the main opposition party.

More to the point, It'd be as ridiculous of me to deny the presence of sexual predators outside of the Tory party as it is for you to imply that there isn't a concerning over-indexing of nonces and loose-belted gammons within it. Evidently there is. Or is your argument that Labour sleaze bags are merely better at hiding their extra curricular activity?

Regardless, sleaze is but the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the poor leadership of the Tories. 

How about the UK's growth being the worst in G20 except from war-sanctioned Russia, for instance?

I'm saying it's a wide issue amongst the political class, this government has a lot to knock about, I find this certain issue quite low hanging fruit because of how long these complaints and such have been covered up, you've had fairly few incidents amongst the labour benches over the past couple of years too

Im not disagreeing with that, like I say I'm all for Tory bashing I just find it somewhat uncomfortable to leave those claims at their door when I think it's spread far wider against the particularly ilk that are attracted to these jobs 

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Didnt labour try something similar to shaft Corbyn as well, it seems a bit daft you're questioning someone's integrity while changing the rules to suit your own purpose 

I don't know, to be honest. You seem to be assuming that because I'm against this Tory government, then I must be a Labour supporter or member.