Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

I think there is a difference between ministers who are telling BJ that he needs to go and those who are saying that the numbers mean he can’t go on beyond a couple of weeks. 

gove would be the former (and no love lost). Shapps and Patel the latter.  I assume he won’t fire the latter types ….

10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just revealed on the beeb that Johnson actually fired Gove lol 

Rupert is going to be miffed he’s lost his minute by minute text updates from inside No10

15 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Is there literally no other way for him to go unless he walks? lol

Yes, call a general election in the hope the country wants him to stay in power. Only the Queen can prevent it and she doesn’t involve herself in politics. I think he’s prefer to bring the whole government to its knees than resign

Brill

Absolute carnage, but also massively sad in terms of letting the country down, he won;t be missed when he's gone.

It was always about him and all this has done is reiterate it.

Great to see "The Thick of IT" played out in real life, omnishambles and all that,  At least he got Brexit done!!!

But he's totally taken the country and electorate for granted since he won, and probably from the point he got Covid, his and government's rap sheet is farcical and he wouldn't know what the truth is if it hit him in the face.

Sadly so many high ranking politicians these days, its so much about them, not about doing the right thing for the people who you represent and have put their trust and faith in you.

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's the one who ****ing destabilised it!

All these 'priorities' that are hashed out every week in tweets, statements or PMQs yet nothing ever materialises. 

What a fantastic government we have. All talk... 

• Like 1

I often think my cat is going to run away after inflicting a small human and a house renovation on her…. Then I remember what Larry has been through and stuck around lol 

19 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Brill

Absolute carnage, but also massively sad in terms of letting the country down, he won;t be missed when he's gone.

It was always about him and all this has done is reiterate it.

Great to see "The Thick of IT" played out in real life, omnishambles and all that,  At least he got Brexit done!!!

But he's totally taken the country and electorate for granted since he won, and probably from the point he got Covid, his and government's rap sheet is farcical and he wouldn't know what the truth is if it hit him in the face.

Sadly so many high ranking politicians these days, its so much about them, not about doing the right thing for the people who you represent and have put their trust and faith in you.

He thinks right I won the election. I don't have to tell the truth, I don't need to follow any of the rules. If colleagues tell me I have go I'll  just  get another bunch lacking morals to step in.  You would not play a game of cards with this bloke. Don't play draughts with this bloke and leave the room for a moment. You'll come back to find half your pieces missing. 

• Like 1