Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

8 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

As stated above, ouch.

Didn't he threaten to resign if he wasn't appointed in his new role but he has resigned anyway 😆. Does he have to move back out of number 11?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

Didn't he threaten to resign if he wasn't appointed in his new role but he has resigned anyway 😆. Does he have to move back out of number 11?

Scrap that. He hasn't resigned! 

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

This party is not fit to govern. Its time Labour were given a chance. They are stronger across the entire front bench and you can no longer credibly say their loony element is any more significant than the loony element of the Conservative Party.

bUT CoRBYn? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dames said:

Zahawi sticking the knife in after essentially accepting the role of hand of the king.

We are in Game of Thrones territory now. 

That is absolutely brutal and top notch snakery. 

Also hilarious.

50 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I don’t usually post things like this and you can take it with a pinch of salt and everything, but one my friends works as an advisor in Whitehall and he texted me this morning to say that he reckons Boris Johnson’s days as PM are numbered. It could be rubbish but he doesn’t usually text me with false info, so…:dunno:

You’re all very welcome!

• Haha 2

On 05/07/2022 at 17:30, st albans fox said:

it wouldn’t surprise me to get an announcement from him that he’s going to leave office on a specified date in the late autumn.  That means he leaves on his terms rather than seeming to be kicked out 

He should have listened to me two days ago …….

Edited by st albans fox