Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

7 hours ago, Benguin said:

But I thought no one, absolutely no one has the right to decide what a person does with their body. No science on how a lockdown can save lives matters, that’s a distraction. To legally prevent people from choosing what to do with their bodies is reprehensible, isn’t it? 

I'm curious to know why a lockdown might violate and/or compromise bodily integrity in a way that harms a person physically in the same way that pregnancy and blood/organ donation can.

If we were talking about mandated vaccines here (something that I am on record as being against, btw), then you might have a point.

Edit: Oh, and if we're really going that way, Matthew 7:5.

Edited by leicsmac

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

O yes, but he got Brexit done you know!!

How many times do you hear this same old crap!!? .. poxy Brexit will NEVER be 'done '!...

What exactly is 'done '? Perhaps they mean that the NHS are getting an Extra £350m a week now?

That we've done some cracking trade deals outside of Europe?

Or, we've now got British workers doing all the jobs those nasty foreigners took from us Brits in hospitality, airports, The NHS, care homes etc?..

FFS!!. There is no one and I mean no one who can give me one positive that Brexshit has given to any of us!

We went our own way on the vaccine procurement which was a huge success.

• Haha 3

The Tory clingons will continue to support (as we can see already) and point out all the "great" things they have done, they will scare everyone about terrorism and racism etc etc..., the middle class will continue to prioritise their own extra few $ ahead of an improvement for humanity and the rest will either not bother or spend the upcoming months whining on twitter instead of voting for the future.... in the end.... 

You will elect exactly who Murdoch and the media want you to elect.

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s all rather confusing 

567DCAE3-D653-4B08-BB97-BF2526D5A3CA.jpeg

2762FC4C-AEEB-4C73-89E5-5C88F7E87E19.jpeg

I find it interesting that they changed their tone on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday  (which no doubt contributed to the rush from nanny) and by the end of Wednesday had drifted back to the ‘party line’. 

One wonders if BJ has indicated that he isn’t finished as a politician and shouldn’t be trashed on that basis. 

Edited by st albans fox

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I find it interesting that they changed their tone on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday  (which no doubt contributed to the rush from nanny) and by the end of Wednesday had drifted back to the ‘party line’. 

One wonders if BJ has indicated that he isn’t finished as a politician and shouldn’t be trashed on that basis. 

He is finished as a major player, he had the chance to change his lazy, corrupt ways once he became PM and he doubled down. If you don’t respect your electorate then you can’t be taken seriously.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lionator said:

He is finished as a major player, he had the chance to change his lazy, corrupt ways once he became PM and he doubled down. If you don’t respect your electorate then you can’t be taken seriously.

looking ahead five years ….

You’ve no idea how awful the next couple Tory leaders might be ! 

• Like 1

The idea that Johnson can carry on for months needs knocking on the head. It's not like giving notice from the job. He was basically sacked. The Tories that back him staying on are as bad as he is. I will never back a Tory leader but hopefully the next one will at least be honest with parliament and the public.

I loved the way senior members said they hoped that only serious contenders would put their names forward. 

First two off the block: Suella Numbnuts and Steven Religiouscrank

If it wasn’t the fact that it’s damaging the country further, it’d be great if they could do this act of self destruction every month. 

A lot of what we are going to see in the press over the coming days is a shameless attempt to get onto the resignation honours list. 

Rees-Mogg and Dorries are clearly locked in, the other spots after that are up for grabs and its going to be a frenzy as its last chance saloon for a lot of these grifters. 

• Sad 1