Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

Guest Kopfkino

Are we going to have any policy discussion on the significant issues or has the country just given up on ideas in politics?

As if anyones going to pay any attention to why you should trust them just from whatever drops out of their mouth from that answer. The last person I trust is the person that says you can trust them

Just now, Sly said:

People won’t like it, however Rishi is the sensible option. 

I feel like he’s performing ok here. Clearly very well prepared, is a decent public speaker and is the only one who you actually see his brain working as the others answer questions. 

Just now, Line-X said:

EthicalBigheartedCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif.4bc2f7dedbc95214665e8b25284f9f90.gif

May was just socially awkward.

Boris was a showman. Complete fraud and stuff as crazy as pulling out of Afghanistan early, has largely been forgotten. 

Cameron wasn’t actually bad, however fell on his own sword and had a bit to do with pigs. 

Brown was too wooden and always the brains and number two. 

Blair was a solid frontman, however overran the course. Did some dodgy stuff around Iraq that whilst I worn condone; I don’t disagree with the principle. We’ve left the Middle East in a bloody mess though. 

no one can win anything in these debates but they can lose a lot

mordaunt and badenoch are the least known (I’m ignoring Tom because he will be out on Monday)

Those two have not helped themselves imo

PM just mentioned moving supplier - can you move supplier at the moment ?  No one wants to take on anyone - out of touch …. 

22 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I feel like he’s performing ok here. Clearly very well prepared, is a decent public speaker and is the only one who you actually see his brain working as the others answer questions. 

Really?? I get the impression he’s a sneaky worm like nob head 🤣

Guest Kopfkino

Truss actually says something worth delving into and Krishnan has no presence of mind to pursue it.. Linked inflation to mentally policy and said she’d change that but yet she can’t because the BoE is independent (at least somewhat). That would have to change which would be significant economic policy yet not proved. Would be the most significant thing that could come out of this debate if she wanted to do something there.