Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

6 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Kemi won't be in charge in 2050 so who gives a toss about net zero. 

She didn't articulate that very well but what the point isn't that stupid in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Can see why they're privatising Channel 4. This is the most anti-Tory propaganda I've ever seen. 

The candidates create that, they’re all terrible lol. What happened to being a ‘conservative’ and doing the conservative thing? 

Just now, Lionator said:

The candidates create that, they’re all terrible lol. What happened to being a ‘conservative’ and doing the conservative thing? 

It was a very tongue in cheek remark... 

• Like 1

Well that was bloody depressing.

Sunak strikes me as the most intelligent…but he’s also quite obviously woefully out of touch with people and has no real ideas of any policies that arent financial.

Tugendhat seems to have his principles and policies even if I don’t always agree with them, he at least seems self-aware.

Truss has the charisma of a stroke victim, Morduant and Badenoch just seemed completely lost for the entire evening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Being articulate means absolutely nothing, which is why we hear the same "boring Starmer" lines spouted week after week.

I know. But for some it can be a welcome change considering what we've had to endure with Johnson! 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I know. But for some it can be a welcome change considering what we've had to endure with Johnson! 

Wishful thinking we'd have someone in charge who could actually string a sentence together. As long as they can eat a sandwich without looking strange that appears to be enough for a number of the public.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Wishful thinking we'd have someone in charge who could actually string a sentence together. As long as they can eat a sandwich without looking strange that appears to be enough for a number of the public.

🤣🤣🤣 come on though, that Ed Miliband eating that burger  still gives me nightmares!!