Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

4 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

80% of Tory membership in the top social class. No surprise there. What surprises me is that so many outside this class vote Tory.

I feel like signing up just so I can try and bring the whole thing down from within.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

80% of Tory membership in the top social class. No surprise there. What surprises me is that so many outside this class vote Tory.

Upper class wannabes!...

Think that voting Labour is beneath them!

34 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Lots of people currently finding out that cost of living crisis that they ain't anywhere near comfortable 

It was like Brexit!...

A lot of people who didn't have a pot to piss in voted to make themselves even poorer!!..

Thick as Truss the lot of them!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Hopefully that Liz trust don't get it, can;'t stand her

Suspect you're going to be disappointed...Last YouGov poll has her walking it. 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Suspect you're going to be disappointed...Last YouGov poll has her walking it. 

Can't wait..it will be bloody amusing watching her fvck everything up 😂..

PMQ's will be turned into a comedy special.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

As if this matters. They've got a history of doing what they want and getting away with it with little comeuppance or punishment. 

• Like 2

what's most hilarious about Truss is that she's been right about one thing in her political career - a pretty big thing - but she won't admit it. A politician saying they were wrong!! About something they weren't wrong about lol 

Edited by bovril
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You laugh, and I laugh, but when you stop and take stock how fvcking depressing is that? 

Like honestly, how fvcked are we? We're at a point where its a near mathematical objective fact that Brexit was always a terrible idea funded by bad actors and she STILL has to pretend to believe in it to get elected because that's how big a percentage of the national population is brainwashed? 

Our democracy has been completely hijacked. We don't have a well informed and well educated electorate. The entire thing is a shambles. 

I get that you laugh because the alternative is far too bleak but fvcking hell. Let me just jump in here and save Rod fvcking sheep Hull the click and lol myself. Jesus. 

She was allowed to change her mind.. but the electorate weren't allowed a second referendum to perhaps change theirs!..

Although of course, even now, despite all the economic facts and figures available, many of the stupid Brexiteers won't admit it was all just a con!

...they just now use Covid as the reason for the country's demise.

It is all so fvcking depressing!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

what's most hilarious about Truss is that she's been right about one thing in her political career - a pretty big thing - but she won't admit it. A politician saying they were wrong!! About something they weren't wrong about lol 

I can see someone like Tracey Ullman licking her lips at the prospect of writing a send up of Truss. A comedic writer's dream.

• Like 1

If you get the chance to watch the January 6th insurrection "trial"... i highly recommend.

Like the Tory voters in the UK, people are part of a cult and will only ever vote and act in the brainwashed fashion of cult members.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

If you get the chance to watch the January 6th insurrection "trial"... i highly recommend.

Like the Tory voters in the UK, people are part of a cult and will only ever vote and act in the brainwashed fashion of cult members.

It's really highlighting what was already known (or at least suspected).

Whether Trump will actually answer for any of it is the important thing. Of course, I sincerely hope that he does.

43 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

I think that is a huge leap and doing a disservice to millions of voters, just because you don't agree with them.  People have their own reasons for voting, and that might include some things you consider to be exaggerated or even false, but we are not even close to American right wing, and hopefully never will be.

• Like 2