Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

The outcome was inevitable, but what a sad day for our country. An incompetent free market ideologue taking power during a major crisis which will require significant state intervention.

This country is on a major path of decline and I don't see any of the other major parties having the ideas to stop it either.

• Like 2

As an aside, were any of our right-wing friends genuinely upset by Johnson's treatment on HIGNFY on Friday night? Obviously it's more anti-woke, anti-BBC nonsense from the shitrags, but I am genuinely curious. 

I encourage everyone not to start piling onto anyone that admits to being affronted. 

Edited by RoboFox

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

I wouldn't Diss-miss her that easily

I did wonder whether a former Lib Dem and ex remainer banging on about her right wing credentials was Fakenham.

Edited by Vacamion

3 minutes ago, Towelie said:

How soon can a no confidence vote take place?

As soon as Boris has got some money in his bank account.

This whole thing has been stage managed to protect Boris reputation ahead of an 'unlikely and amazing' comeback. 

Liz Truss was just stupid and ambitious enough to become the fall guy.