Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I did wonder whether a former Lib Dem and ex remainer banging on about her right wing credentials was Fakenham.

She has her political beliefs but she'll need to Binham when the energy crisis really hits

1 hour ago, bovril said:

She has her political beliefs but she'll need to Binham when the energy crisis really hits

Yar mouth 'll get you in trouble, Hun, stanton there spouting such stuff. You have to know more to Cromer.

When Liz had her babies, she'd Wymondham and still look great in her swimming Costessey, though some think there should be a King's Lynn-ching and she's one of those Broads who should be thrown in the Wells.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Yar mouth 'll get you in trouble, Hun, stanton there spouting such stuff. You have to know more to Cromer.

When Liz had her babies, she'd Wymondham and still look great in her swimming Costessey, though some think there should be a King's Lynn-ching and she's one of those Broads who should be thrown in the Wells.

+1 for successfully integrating Wymondham

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

I'm not going to Diss your post, but Dereham me your scraping the barrel.