Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

5 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

“The Conservative Party - the greatest political party in the world” - yeah, especially if you’re corrupt and/or a pervert ! 

We can say all we want about the governance, they’ve gone from Boris to Truss with an absolute landslide majority. Hard to deny when it comes to politics that no one plays it better.

36 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

We can say all we want about the governance, they’ve gone from Boris to Truss with an absolute landslide majority. Hard to deny when it comes to politics that no one plays it better.

Well, having no effective opposition certainly helped them 

3 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Err just wait until they announce her replacement, if they've not already.

Nah. Pritti Patel was genuinely a level of extreme politician I never thought I’d see in power in this country. eroded away people’s right to protest, made people literal second hand citizens, gave the Home Sec the literal power to shut down any protests they don’t like, eroded away the checks and balances of democracy.

Highly doubt it will be someone worse, even in this shower

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Nah. Pritti Patel was genuinely a level of extreme politician I never thought I’d see in power in this country. eroded away people’s right to protest, made people literal second hand citizens, gave the Home Sec the literal power to shut down any protests they don’t like, eroded away the checks and balances of democracy.

Oh you wait if the rumours that Braverman is getting the gig are true.  She's a whole different level.

27 minutes ago, Sampson said:

lol

I’d like to think we could hit some sort of reset with civil unrest and the shit show that is going to happen. 

However I’m not convinced the opposition are any better / worse. 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

The truss energy solution appears to be freezing the cap at the new rate, then from April charging everyone a levy to regain that money. not sure that’s going to be too popular. 

Which new rate, there seems to be one a month, is this the October rate which is going to fvck us all up anyway.

52 minutes ago, Bryn said:

We should be in the streets.

I honestly think they've battered people into submission. Or they're Daily Mail readers who think it's all someone else's fault. The 2 groups account for the vast majority of the population I reckon.

2 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Oh you wait if the rumours that Braverman is getting the gig are true.  She's a whole different level.

Braverman is the scariest of them all. She is completely and utterly inept and unhinged. 

• Thanks 2