Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

• Reminded us of her tough, working class upbringing in Oxford with an emeritus professor as a father
  • U-turn on the commitment she made in The Commons on keeping public spending as is
  • U-turn on corportation tax cut
  • Magic supply side reform, yet defined, to make us all rich
  • Global markets fault, not hers.

She's utterly in denial.

Just now, Zear0 said:
  • Reminded us of her tough, working class upbringing in Oxford with an emeritus professor as a father
  • U-turn on the commitment she made in The Commons on keeping public spending as is
  • U-turn on corportation tax cut
  • Magic supply side reform, yet defined, to make us all rich
  • Global markets fault, not hers.

She's utterly in denial.

But you know... high growth... 

(How awkward are the pauses whilst she decides which journalist to speak next?!) 

The conspiracy theorist meltdown of Hunt becoming Chancellor has made this all even better.

They genuinely think the World Economic Forum is going to take over the Country. 

70% of Tory Grassroots members also believe this too. 

49 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I have a theory that Dan Hodges posts two types of tweets. The insane ones he is paid to as part of his role as a Daily Mail contributor and the others are when he can no longer maintain the facade and his upbringing as a Labour activist creeps out. 

Regardless of policies and ideas, Truss is so far away from what I'd expect a PM to be like. She is like me whenever im asked to deliver a 5 minute section of a team meeting, absolutely bricking it. 

In my mind a PM should be confident, speak with authority and at least look like they know what they are doing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1