Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

Poor old Kwasi is going to wake up tomorrow morning with a sore arse and then remember that he’s been well and truly Trussed 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trussing

Trussing 

A thanksgiving BDSM fetish for your Sub's desire to have her legs bound raised up bent at the knees , with her arms also tucked in like a turkey ready to be stuffed .

Sara invited me over for Thanksgiving dinner and asked me to help her with her bird, calling out from the kitchen where I found her dangling a rope anticipating a Trussing followed by stuffing , we now have a new Thanksgiving tradition .

26 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

It’s just a shame these dickheads didn’t notice these flaws before they put her through to the rabid right wing extremists, otherwise known as the Conservative party membership, for appointment as PM. I mean, the good folk here in this forum seemed to know exactly what to expect. Shouldn’t those closest to her have known she wasn’t up to the job?

• Haha 1

Just now, WigstonWanderer said:

It’s just a shame these dickheads didn’t notice these flaws before they put her through to the rabid right wing extremists, otherwise known as the Conservative party membership, for appointment as PM. I mean, the good folk here in this forum seemed to know exactly what to expect. Shouldn’t those closest to her have known she wasn’t up to the job?

I don't think you watched the whole video, did you Wigston?

14 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I don't think you watched the whole video, did you Wigston?

Oops, a spoof? Difficult to tell really. I did watch it to the end and it seemed believable in the circumstances lol

I’m watching Sky News UK at the moment and most of the commentary seems to be much along the same lines, though couched in different language.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

6 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Oops, a spoof? Difficult to tell really. I did watch it to the end and it seemed believable in the circumstances lol

Yeahhhh a lot of it sounds plausible but I'm not sure anyone legitimately started about sea lions on segways or tear gas and spiders 😂

I think your point in general stands though, just not in the case of the fictional ones spoken about here!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Yeahhhh a lot of it sounds plausible but I'm not sure anyone legitimately started about sea lions on segways or tear gas and spiders 😂

I think your point in general stands though, just not in the case of the fictional ones spoken about here!

Somehow I missed all that. Must have been busy composing my post in my mind 😂

4 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Legend 

She is horrid racist partisan goblin, but each to their own I guess, and just by all the smiley faces, some forgive each other easily if it fits the agenda

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

She is horrid racist partisan goblin, but each to their own I guess, and just by all the smiley faces, some forgive each other easily if it fits the agenda

:dunno:

Don't know who she is or what her views are. I just found the comment funny! 

6 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Bought about, in part, by a very poor un-electable opposition - at the time.

I don't like Corbyn but he's not responsible for austerity and Brexit. Neither Milliband nor Brown, both of whom would've been better for the UK than the most recent PMs.

Obviously I realize blaming Labour's choice of leader for Britain's woes is comforting for some

Edited by bovril
  • Like 3

Kier Starmer will win the next election, on not being as shit as the Conservatives.

Not out of anything groundbreaking. 

He’s about as relatable and inspiring as a plank of wood. 

22 minutes ago, bovril said:

I don't like Corbyn but he's not responsible for austerity and Brexit. Neither Milliband nor Brown, both of whom would've been better for the UK than the most recent PMs.

Obviously I realize blaming Labour's choice of leader for Britain's woes is comforting for some

Mmmm,  interesting. It seems to be something you are doing by mentioning those leaders

You quoted my post in your reply where, I stated the opposition was unelectable. I made no reference to individuals or the leaders at the time . It was a collective and, sadly, bore out by several, worsening results for Labour.

It is my sincere hope that Labour do not miss this glorious opportunity to not only win the next election, but to remain in power a good deal longer.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Kier Starmer will win the next election, on not being as shit as the Conservatives.

He's an intelligent person of course. Surprisingly he seems to be turning into a good politician.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

If he can get some favourable policies in place to not fvck people over like Tories do, then so what. 

Truss is equally as boring but clearly isn't a great PM. 

Would rather boring and effective than someone with charisma/extroverted but isn't actually doing anything good for the people. 

• Like 2