Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Sky reporting the info she shared was market-sensitive. How much denser can these fvckers get!

What dip shit thing to do.

You'd think there would be fail safe processes and procedures in place preventing senior ministers from sharing sensitive stuff from their personal e-mails.

Another stupid own goal to add to the long list of this current government.

5 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Dan Wooton's taking it well

I'm losing count of the groups I'm probably a member of: The Metropolitan Liberal Elite, The Anti-Growth Coalition, The Guardian Reading Tofu eating Wokerati and now the Globalist Remoaners

Don’t forget the Rudkin out and Rodgers out club as well. 

12 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm losing count of the groups I'm probably a member of: The Metropolitan Liberal Elite, The Anti-Growth Coalition, The Guardian Reading Tofu eating Wokerati and now the Globalist Remoaners

My absolute favourite political journalist / professional Royal mourner / tabloid showbiz columnist 

12 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

He is genuinely unhinged. He melts down every time something he doesn't like happens.

OFCOM will need to investigate soon because he's been peddling conspiracy theories for a while and is getting more overt with it. 

As much as I enjoy his meltdowns he's actually quite dangerous as he has a platform to influence a certain demographic. 

5 minutes ago, Dames said:

He is genuinely unhinged. He melts down every time something he doesn't like happens.

OFCOM will need to investigate soon because he's been peddling conspiracy theories for a while and is getting more overt with it. 

As much as I enjoy his meltdowns he's actually quite dangerous as he has a platform to influence a certain demographic. 

So are you saying you want media censorship now? Because he holds different opinions to you.

• Haha 2