Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It was obvious that this was never going to work. 

The original message was one of economic growth. However, anyone with any sense knows that in order to achieve economic growth, you need a larger workforce. Most of the  population are already in employment, therefore you cannot achieve economic growth without increasing net migration. 

This is a concept that many Conservative members cannot get their heads around. 

Edited by BenTheFox
  • Like 3

Good riddance to that xenophobic piece of ****. 

Wouldn't let the cretin do the conveyancing on my house let alone be Home Secretary. Let's pray it's the last ministerial role she ever has.

Edited by Zear0
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I can’t keep with it all! 

I have met with Chris Skidmore before for work and he seemed like a good genuine person, so pleased to see him publicly standing up for his principles. 

Nice! Chris skidmore chairs the net zero support group and is championing the current net zero review. In stark contrast to the absolute self centred reprobate Craig mackinlay who chairs the net zero scrutiny group…

36 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

So are you saying you want media censorship now? Because he holds different opinions to you.

No because he clearly peddles dangerous bullshit that has been proven wrong time and time again. 

He’s entitled to his own opinions as are we all but he cannot use his platform to promote disinformation and lies. 

• Like 3

The positive about Braverman going and Shapps replacing her as home secretary is that vile sentiment will be much less prevelent within the main two political parties. However, I am concerned that it may create space for something very unsavoury, something which may make Nigel Farage look almost moderate.

1 hour ago, fox_up_north said:

That'll be why Liz didn't turn up to media briefings today, then. So that's, what, her two main appointments gone within 6 weeks? 

Back bench Tories need to just grow a spine and call a vote of no confidence

grow a spine to make themselves redundant?

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Seems weird to resign over that, has she been forced out? Or is it an excuse so she can resign and then maybe lead the charge on Truss?

broke the ministerial code - boris failed to act on that and truss is hell bent on not being boris. She has enough problems being Liz