Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

1 hour ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Its a Tory left wing remainer coup. Unbelievable, they’re eating themselves alive. 

Let me guess - it was a hot day in Parliament? The donors didn’t back the government enough over the summer? The party supporters aren’t helpful by booing their own party, it’s knocking confidence in the MPs?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dunge said:

This vote was never about fracking but about Labour trying to destabilise the country, and take control of Parliament.

How can you destabilise something that is already well and truly destabilised? 

35 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Easy advertising for Labour.

Note too how Walker only expresses concern for the PARTY and not the country. They only care about themselves.

tbf he's having a pop at the end about them only having personal interest, not the national interest. 

28 minutes ago, Izzy said:

tbf he's having a pop at the end about them only having personal interest, not the national interest. 

Getting shot of this shambles and showing the Tories up for the ***** they are is in the national interest. Everything today was about acting to put a coherent government with solid policies I place, adults who wish to act for the country and not self interest. Yes, this was a glorious chess move, but that doesn’t invalidate it.