Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

Just now, Dames said:

Looks like they'll be cutting out the membership from the vote so we won't end up with a complete crackpot.

That’s most likely a good think, as they made an awful choice last time. lol

Just now, Dames said:

Looks like they'll be cutting out the membership from the vote so we won't end up with a complete crackpot.

Umm have you listened to anything any of their MPs have ever said?

Just now, Countryfox said:

I can't understand why so many people are so excited about our country being in such a mess ...  

We are way past being a mess. It’s terrible. 

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

I can't understand why so many people are so excited about our country being in such a mess ...  

They hate the Tories more than they want a successful country.  It’s been a thing also since Brexit imo.  I always want the UK to succeed.

• Haha 1

Just now, Countryfox said:

Nobody's excited, but this is a mess entirely of the Tory Party's making. Given everything they've put a lot of people through in the past 12 years, you'll forgive a bit of Schadenfreude from some at them tearing themselves apart.

That said, it's terrifying that we could still have another two years of this shitshow. They need booting out now.

• Thanks 1

And here we are again. Another drawn out, public school popularity contest between the bubbling cauldron of Tory dunces whilst working people are CONTINUALLY bent over and destroyed by the crisis that we are having to endure. 

This government must be removed. General Election NOW. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No chance they’ll be a general election, as much as labour and the general public want it. 

They’re clinging to power, so will want someone to come in and steady the ship. 

Have I got this wrong or has Truss resigned cus Braverman resigned and slagged her off and Braverman resigned cus she sent an email to the wrong person ..  before she went I thought Braverman was doing a fairly good job but got a bee in her bonnet cus we wanted to increase immigration for people such as fruit pickers ..  massive repercussions cus a slip of the finger on a keyboard ..   happy days ..  :)

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

And here we are again. Another drawn out, public school popularity contest between the bubbling cauldron of Tory dunces whilst working people are CONTINUALLY bent over and destroyed by the crisis that we are having to endure. 

This government must be removed. General Election NOW. 

It’s a week.  Likely a less chaotic one than the previous week.

Definition of a failed state: 

"A failed state is a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly. A state can also fail if the government loses its legitimacy even if it is performing its functions properly"

Sounds awfully familiar.