Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

Just now, SecretPro said:

If Boris gets put back in then I am no longer responsible for my actions.

Its too early, he's still on holiday.

The pace of the timeline serves to counteract that - there's not much he can do from where he is and by the time he's back they'll have started the MP voting.

I also think he won't want it, he'll be happy making money and keeping his wife as far away from Zac Goldsmith as possible. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

He showed enough poor judgment over the years for me to say it could well have been ….

Let’s put it this way - we knew she would be a disaster (although no one could have realised just how stupid ) and the majority would have been shocked if corbyn had turned out to be capable.

The majority is often a total ass

• Like 1

It needs some sort of experience and stability. 

I think she’s realised that her plan was bonkers to begin with and Sunak was correct. She’s crashed the country with her pipe dream. 

The wider Tory party can’t be trusted to put someone in place that’s pragmatic and sensible. 

Why on Earth did Truss mention Putin in her resignation speech as well?

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

It needs some sort of experience and stability. 

I think she’s realised that her plan was bonkers to begin with and Sunak was correct. She’s crashed the country with her pipe dream. 

The wider Tory party can’t be trusted to put someone in place that’s pragmatic and sensible. 

Why on Earth did Truss mention Putin in her resignation speech as well?

Because she's a robot. She has no original thought or even an ounce of critical thinking, she just blurts out what she thinks Tory PM's should say. Tories are now just those Facebook comment sections with bad spelling and grammar. 

How fvcking dare Truss stand there resigning with a cheesy grin all over her face. Shocking appointment in the first place and devoid of any leadership skills.

FFS can we just have someone running the show who's got an ounce of talent please?

• Like 3