Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

53 minutes ago, kenny said:

Why not indeed. I can't see a single thing wrong with it.

Did you have the same reservations when twice in recent memory the Tories called GEs through their own choosing. Including 2019 when Tories took advantage of a disorganised Labour to get the largest majority of parliament since 1979

Thicko Tories wanting Boris back.

This the same Boris this won the Brexit vote, an 80 seat majority then went on to disgrace the office of prime minister and now his legacy is the destruction of the very same Conservative party they purport to support as well as the UKs reputation for competence?

Sounds cool.

Just now, RoboFox said:

This the same Boris this won the Brexit vote, an 80 seat majority then went on to disgrace the office of prime minister and now his legacy is the destruction of the very same Conservative party they purport to support as well as the UKs reputation for competence?

Sounds cool.

If he gets it. I won’t eat my hat I’ll vote Labour. There, I said it. 

• Like 2

Horrible nasty bunch of charlatans and selfish pricks. 

Anyone supporting this shower of shite has to be considered an enemy of the state at this point. 

Know a few folks who seem to think 'yeah but I wouldn't want Starmer in charge' as some form of rebuttal against this horror show of avarice and arrogance that's going on. They are the absolute worst people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

If he gets it. I won’t eat my hat I’ll vote Labour. There, I said it. 

You wouldn’t though , would you? You’d still vote for the Tories like it’s a football team even if they had Oswald Mosley in charge.

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Sounds cool.

He ought to come back just to finish the unfinished business over Brexit and the situation with Northern Ireland.

• Haha 1

It might be a mistake to assume that Johnson no longer has the mysterious ability to convince enough people that he's acting in their best interest when he's doing nothing of the sort and burying himself up to the neck in sleaze. One of the greatest con artists ever to grace high office.

Tory HQ might be thinking he's the only way they can win in 2024 and I'm not entirely convinced that they're wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Despite everything, Boris Johnson is probably still the best chance that they have of winning the next General Election. Truly scary stuff. 

I disagree. It’d be like Pearson coming back. I wouldn’t personally relish that either. 

Just now, leicsmac said:

It might be a mistake to assume that Johnson no longer has the mysterious ability to convince enough people that he's acting in their best interest when he's doing nothing of the sort and burying himself up to the neck in sleaze. One of the greatest con artists ever to grace high office.

Tory HQ might be thinking he's the only way they can win in 2024 and I'm not entirely convinced that they're wrong.

I think they’re damaged beyond belief if I’m honest. 

The only way a general election happens is the government starts to lose votes in parliament. That’ll take people defecting to save their behind before the inevitable ending.