Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Thought Steve Baker made the most sensible point of all regarding Boris returning, in that he would be a 'guaranteed disaster', the moment the privileges vote goes to the commons he will be gone again. 

Astute. Typical of an aerospace engineer.

It's a shame he views (incorrectly) the cost of getting to "net zero" as higher than the cost of the consequences of doing so, however.

• Like 2

Good on Mordaunt for telling Johnson to do one over asking her to stand aside in the contest.

Brass neck of the cvnt. Shambles he's even being considered but shows what a bunch of self serving hypocrites we have in the Tory party.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Does Osbourne make a good point?

I've seen this line being said before.  Talk of some MPs resigning/defecting if he gets in.

If Boris gets in, it will be chaos.  Which is the last thing the country needs.

3 minutes ago, zorro en españa said:

Johnson never had a hundred supporters, did he?

Of course he didn't. So predictable. 

Funniest for me though is all those thick twats who came put publically for him and have ****ed their careers.

Have they not leant anything of this man's character. Absolutely delicious

• Haha 1

If it does end up Sunak vs Mordaunt, at least it won’t be anyone completely dreadful.

I know there will be people who’ll say that any Tory is dreadful, but even then there’s clearly a scale and those two are at the lighter end of it.

• Like 4

If brown boy Sunak does become PM the Tories and all the racists will make life very difficult for him. Knowing this situation I wouldnt be surprised if Penny whatsherface wins and stops him again!

I dont know why Rishi would want to put himself in the firing line anyway,as apparently hes not british is he!!!

12 minutes ago, Raj said:

If brown boy Sunak does become PM the Tories and all the racists will make life very difficult for him. Knowing this situation I wouldnt be surprised if Penny whatsherface wins and stops him again!

I dont know why Rishi would want to put himself in the firing line anyway,as apparently hes not british is he!!!

If the members are thick enough to elect Truss, they're thick enough to vote in Mourdant despite Sunak's massive lead with MPs

• Like 2