Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

23 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

As sort of funny as it is...it really isn't. I want one or all of the following things to happen.

A) admit he lied and go

B) acknowledge, sincerely, the issue with blatantly breaking rules HE set and the majority of us followed

C) get on with the fuching job of fixing the cost of living crisis/ crap state of Britain's energy

D) call an election

E) he ends up in a ditch.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

He's a disgrace.  To vote Tory in the next election is to accept that you are prepared to be governed by a liar.

All while he's giving it this and that on his podium with his two stooges quoting 500k Ferguson figures, he's then giving everyone two fingers off camera.

He's a disgrace.

Or to vote for someone who is also a liar, who probably broke the rules, whilst campaigning for tighter restrictions and is not quite sure what a woman is. 

What a choice... No wonder apathy is on the rise.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Otis said:

Or to vote for someone who is also a liar, who probably broke the rules, whilst campaigning for tighter restrictions and is not quite sure what a woman is. 

So Starmer having a beer and something to eat while working is the same as Johnson's lies/parties/misleading parliament is it?

• Like 4

Whilst tens of thousands of people were dying that year with Covid-19 and most people did what the government advised them by staying indoors etc, and him doing this.

It shows that he really doesn't care about the public.

Bet he'll make something up, to try and cover ground - as per.

For his whole career other people have taken the buck for him. His press Secretary, his junior civil service staff, ministers etc. He squirms his way out every time and he will again and he’ll win again in 2024 because the election will be framed as some sort of weird culture thing. 

47 minutes ago, weller54 said:

So Starmer having a beer and something to eat while working is the same as Johnson's lies/parties/misleading parliament is it?

Never said it was, and it's yet to be seen if he'll be fined for it. But he still lied about the event.

1 hour ago, Otis said:

What a load of rubbish!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

It is to some morons, who probably vote Tory and are looking for some sort of excuse. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Here comes the classic misdirection from the Tory's, it's all they have to help them sleep at night. 

Johnson's bad but starmers no better. Bollocks! 

If your politics really don't allow you to vote red yellow, green or any other colour other than blue, you can still spoil your ballot rather than vote for Boris the lying clown

I love how the idea of voting for someone they think is morally dubious now becomes a massive deal. It clearly wasn't an issue three years ago...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I love how the idea of voting for someone they think is morally dubious now becomes a massive deal. It clearly wasn't an issue three years ago...

Everyone knows that anything bad Johnson does, the lefteyes do the same and worse because women and immigrunts and stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He’s banking on kicking the can down the road and something turning up 

He’s known for being a lucky general - I mean he even got a European war to enable him to look statesmanlike and distract 

I can’t see anything saving him from this - but I am intrigued as to who on earth they will choose to replace him 

18 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

How's this utter scumbag still got a job? Feels like politicians everywhere are just untouchable now.. how many scandals does it take.. 

They know that enough people either don't care or actively like it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Otis said:

Which part?

If I may....

- The lack of scientific rigour, knowledge and respect towards a disease that has killed more people in two years than all wars and conflicts around the world have done in the last twenty.

- The heavily implied contempt ("not quite sure what a woman is") towards the most marginalised community in the UK that if it were any other minority demographic would be called out for the prejudice that it is

...is pretty rubbish, tbh.