Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

4 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

The one thing Cameron said I actually agree with is that De Pfeffel is a fvcking greasy pig. 

He stands there and claims that he's taking responsibility whilst reeling off a shopping list of excuses. 

Disgusting, lying cvnt. He daren't even look at Starmer whilst he's tearing him a new one.

When you get away with for your whole life, why would you change?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

The one thing Cameron said I actually agree with is that De Pfeffel is a fvcking greasy pig. 

He stands there and claims that he's taking responsibility whilst reeling off a shopping list of excuses. 

Disgusting, lying cvnt. He daren't even look at Starmer whilst he's tearing him a new one.

Disgusting piece of scum!!

Hate him!

Why can't people see through his insincere bullshit!?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Disgusting piece of scum!!

Hate him!

Why can't people see through his insincere bullshit!?

I think a large % of the British population feel like the rich poshos know best and we should just let them get on with it. As a nation, we love licking the boot.

That, and the most popular newspapers in England are The Sun and the Daily Mail. People believe what they're told to.

It's just depressing.

The fact that that pig is still PM is just unreal.

General Election tomorrow - Tories stay in power.

• Like 1

Chuck him in the bin so he can go back philandering at his leisure. Stick Wallace in charge and get on with it. He's literally the only one in the cabinet with any reputation, hence why he's not sent out as Boris' human shield like Gove and Schapps. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He's going to get away with this in the short term

whether he can survive the parliamentary privilege committee later in the year is another matter ......

He'll get away with the lot.

The only thing that will get him out is if he commits a serious crime sadly.

27 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

I think a large % of the British population feel like the rich poshos know best and we should just let them get on with it. As a nation, we love licking the boot.

That, and the most popular newspapers in England are The Sun and the Daily Mail. People believe what they're told to.

It's just depressing.

The fact that that pig is still PM is just unreal.

General Election tomorrow - Tories stay in power.

You're right!..

There are enough thickos in this Country to vote for them/him!!

... just look what happened in the referendum!..

I rest my case.

27 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Such a shame that we couldn't vote in the locals here in Leicestershire.  The opportunity to send a message has gone.  Could write to Costa though, any chance of a reply...lol

Jane Hunt in Loughborough is one of the most pitiful, pathetic MP’s I’ve ever known. She’s just a face, does nothing for the local area, doesn’t respond to any emails and tows the party line on everything. We really have been blessed with some appalling MP’s in this city and county over the past few years. 

• Like 3

Johnson is like the Pied Piper leading a bunch of rats. Those MPs who back him are simply thinking about saving their own slimy skins at the next election. They lack in morals just as the greased piglet does and I really hope they all get their comeuppance 

• Like 3