Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

9 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

We all know Johnson won't resign. Nothing honorable about him. Takes full responsibility are just empty words. He would rather tarnish his party and parliament before going

Which is what we want. He’ll run them into the ground before the next election and the party is too full of sycophants to do anything about it. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

We all know Johnson won't resign. Nothing honorable about him. Takes full responsibility are just empty words. He would rather tarnish his party and parliament before going

Goes on about being humbled and then five minutes later he's bragging about his achievements again. He just can't help himself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Goes on about being humbled and then five minutes later he's bragging about his achievements again. He just can't help himself.

Steered us through Covid 😂..... Try telling that to the families of the care home residents that he sent to their deaths!

Edited by weller54

47 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I said before but I honestly think he sees it as a political challenge to see how long he can keep going for - it’s just a game to him, like back in his days of debating society 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

The tragically hilarious thing is that in two years, 100+ Tory MP’s will lose their job simply because of Johnson. And they’ll wonder why they continued to back him on their path to the job centre. 

People say that Putin would take Russia down to protect his own back, you can’t tell me that Johnson wouldn’t happily run his party and country into the ground if it meant he could gain some sort of benefit from it. He’s a sociopath. 

I still wonder why large members of the public appear to still support him. 

• Like 1

Just glad the vast majority of the country did as they were told. These twats won't care but you did the right thing.

Such a shame we've got people in charge who have contempt for everything and everyone else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Just glad the vast majority of the country did as they were told. These twats won't care but you did the right thing.

Such a shame we've got people in charge who have contempt for everything and everyone else.

Did as we were told, though that wasn't necessarily the right thing

26 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Steered us through Covid 😂..... murdered millions you mean!!?

Erm...?

No doubt the man is a buffoon and completely up his own arse and maybe the worst leader we've had since Cameron (and the weak-willed May). Murderer? No. That's a capital criminal offence which he hasn't committed.

That statement has the potential to be libellous. Take care in what you say. This is an open public forum.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Which is what we want. He’ll run them into the ground before the next election and the party is too full of sycophants to do anything about it. 

Yet the country is full of mouthbreathers.

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Some stupid tw*t on East Midlands news just now saying he's done a good job

See? It's beyond ridiculous. Led by donkeys, voted for by morons.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Some stupid tw*t on East Midlands news just now saying he's done a good job and it's time to move on from partygate!..

It's morons like him that Johnson depends on to get him through this sorry saga.

This is what I find unreal. They would give him a round of applause and ruffle his hair if they walked in on him smashing their mrs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Erm...?

No doubt the man is a buffoon and completely up his own arse and maybe the worst leader we've had since Cameron (and the weak-willed May). Murderer? No. That's a capital criminal offence which he hasn't committed.

That statement has the potential to be libellous. Take care in what you say. This is an open public forum.

Sent elderly people from hospital into care homes to spread the virus , killing thousands of care home residents around the Country!!

What would you call it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This is what I find unreal. They would give him a round of applause and ruffle his hair if they walked in on him smashing their mrs. 

As mentioned some time ago we get the leaders we deserve. There are a large number of people that don't understand what is morally right. Its all about getting away with what you can. Imagine playing Monopoly with this bloke

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Because changing your mind involves admitting you've been had, and people just don't do that

It all seems to come down to this. Remember the mail having a story on Starmer having a curry at work ffs while this shit is going on. It’s a ****ing joke.

Edited by Unabomber

26 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Sent elderly people from hospital into care homes to spread the virus , killing thousands of care home residents around the Country!!

What would you call it?

Not following alternative scientific advice at the time.

Bear in mind Bojo met regularly with his scientific chums who offered a daily narrow minded scientific consensus on what should happen.  Despite this, he continued to go about business with no regard for the rules and regulations that he created at the time which were based on the view of those with a narrow minded scientific consensus.

Now the only conclusions to be drawn on that are as follows:

• Either he felt no-one would find out;
  • Or he felt what he was doing was not against the regulations he put together;
  • Or he felt that the restrictions he put in place were worthless and nothing more than window dressing to look as though he was doing something.

Bear in mind also that a psychology of fear was in full flow come the summer of 2020, the aftermath of which continues to this day.

And today he still feels that it is perfectly acceptable to have had drinks with colleagues in certain situations!

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Geoff Peters conspicuous by absence on here recently. I wonder if it's anything to do with the current state of conservatism in the UK. 

Or maybe he's not well, got personal/family issues? :unsure:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Or maybe he's not well, got personal/family issues? :unsure:

Last time I saw anything from old DJ willy puller he was, to his credit, winding up Gabby Agbonlahor on Twitter. 

44 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Geoff Peters conspicuous by absence on here recently. I wonder if it's anything to do with the current state of conservatism in the UK. 

Geoff hasn't been on FT for months. He's plenty active on Twitter, Instagram, and FB, so keeping busy on his socials.

I imagine it's not worth the hassle him posting on here any more. The whole thing with Sir Keith and the polls ended up getting a bit heated and unnecessary so he probably cba with it.

• Like 1