Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

The Jesse Norman letter is the killer for me. The biggest majority a Tory government have had for decades and with it they’ve done sweet **** all. 

I suppose that’s what happens when your manifesto and your whole political career is built on fabrication. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Being a Tory and calling out Boris Johnson is a bit like being Pol Pot and calling out Hitler.

In fairness, the party values are all over the shop. 

He should never had made this position. He’s been elevated to a point that’s exposed him. 

Nadine's digging deeper now. She's just pointed out the donors want Boris stay and they will pull out their donations - basically that's who has the biggest say. 

For your info that does include Steve Morgan, ex owner of Wolves and Redrow Homes (lovely little way of applying lobby pressure on law). He's also an avid fan of Liverpool btw....lol

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nadine's digging deeper now. She's just pointed out the donors want Boris stay and they will pull out their donations - basically that's who has the biggest say. 

For your info that does include Steve Morgan, ex owner of Wolves and Redrow Homes (lovely little way of applying lobby pressure on law). He's also an avid fan of Liverpool btw....lol

The major donors of the party have gone public then? (And if they have, they will simply indicate that they prefer the status quo because they currently get a lot of bang for their buck). It means nothing 

what a lot of bollux 

2 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Shame on him and anybody who voted for him.

Vile. 

5 times he's impregnated other women whist married - and those are the provable.

No wonder the moral standards of office have left the building. 

He'll have enough sycophants to remain in charge.

Such a shame this is real life and actually matters rather than the fictional parody is should be. A load of mediocre ministers arguing on Twitter- just **** off the lot of you. Twats.

5 hours ago, kenny said:

Yes, with a heated tank.

There is no gas to the property so it was a good solution. Was cheap enough to install, we had 2 boilers installed, one for the rads and one for the hot water.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/heatrae-sadia-amptec-c1200-electric-heat-only-flow-boiler/138FR?kpid=138FR&ds_kid=92700055281954502&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=CjwKCAjwy_aUBhACEiwA2IHHQCOB9Ce-eI81syacECfVzVZP18gqh0S3qkrQDju3vi_VN253lN6SwRoCbMQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

£2k is better than £15-20k I suppose 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

5 times he's impregnated other women whist married - and those are the provable.

No wonder the moral standards of office have left the building. 

Barely manage 1 myself. 

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

To anyone defending him this is who you're defending. 

It's only a small part of the bigger story. Horrendous. 

Funny how footballers and sportsmen can get criticised and slaughtered for things they say on social media about 5 or 10 years ago, but when a politician does it... 

• Like 2