Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

I expect we will get a change in leadership either way soon anyway..as for Boris you can't deny he brought a strong statesmanlike approach and I find his personality has made a refreshing change to the top job. some of the Boris sneering its not constructive really, it doesn't reflect a collaborative approach to ours and the world's problems..

Live odds firming up that boris won’t lose (although i remember 11pm on brexit night)

so how big will the vote against be ? 

100.      125.       150.     More ???

surely if it’s more than 150 his supporters won’t be able to spin it effectively??

22 minutes ago, Adrian said:

I expect we will get a change in leadership either way soon anyway..as for Boris you can't deny he brought a strong statesmanlike approach and I find his personality has made a refreshing change to the top job. some of the Boris sneering its not constructive really, it doesn't reflect a collaborative approach to ours and the world's problems..

Yeah he was very statesman like when he was hiding in a fridge to avoid being interviewed on Breakfast TV.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Live odds firming up that boris won’t lose (although i remember 11pm on brexit night)

so how big will the vote against be ? 

100.      125.       150.     More ???

surely if it’s more than 150 his supporters won’t be able to spin it effectively??

Not quite ……

Watch them spin it …..