Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

15 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

The way she actually says it I'm not even confident she'd heard about either type of rugby until today.

I'm shocked and disappointed there wasn't an uproar of laughter from the crowd, followed by a slow hand clap. This woman is an ignoramus and deserves to be treated as one.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Can't even get absolutely s***faced in a private member's club and feel up a couple of blokes without there being a right song and dance about it.

It's politically correct loony snowflake left woke culture war can't say anything these days gone mad, that's what it is

surely the only thing to do a private members club is to admire each others members

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

The way she actually says it I'm not even confident she'd heard about either type of rugby until today.

It doesn't feel right that Dan Roan is sharing audio gaffes after what he said about Vichai.  Wish he'd **** off.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Can't even get absolutely s***faced in a private member's club and feel up a couple of blokes without there being a right song and dance about it.

It's politically correct loony snowflake left woke culture war can't say anything these days gone mad, that's what it is

Bang on..everyone's done that once in their careers...or twice in his case.

I've literally just made this up, but I like to think that Chris Pincher was made to go and grab a couple of blokes' balls to take the heat away from the Johnson getting sucked off by Carrie story as it happened on literally the day that came out.

If I were the Tory comms director I would totally do that. 'Chris you absolute f***wit, it's time for you to do your part in Operation Save Big Dog. You're a team player, aren't you? Get out there and grab those balls and grab them good. You can have another cabinet job when everyone's forgotten about it, probably the week after next?'

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2