Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

They're even resigning live on TV lol

Another who talks about the 'good things' Boris' government have done and his 'strong legacy'... genuinely struggling to think of one good thing.

*Ooops - missed Urban's post on this on the previous page

Edited by Tielemans63

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

They're even resigning live on TV lol

Another who talks about the 'good things' Boris' government have done and his 'strong legacy'... genuinely struggling to think of one good thing.

*Ooops - missed Urban's post on this on the previous page

1. We rolled out the vaccine.

2. Er...

3. That's it.

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

This lot have dragged the Tory party into the sewer. As a Conservative I'm embarrassed by Johnson and a few others. The only right thing to do is for him to resign. I don't think he will he's an utter wa*ker.

They've always been in the sewer. They've just gone even deeper.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Curious we’ve heard absolutely nothing from him. 

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

He’s offering his support conditional on becoming chancellor.

Some of the cabinet will be making a judgment that if they stay then following his resignation or removal, then they can run for leader and won’t be accused of disloyalty.  They can hope to rally the right of the party  behind them. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Some of the cabinet will be making a judgment that if they stay then following his resignation or removal, then they can run for leader and won’t be accused of disloyalty.  They can hope to rally the right of the party  behind them. 

This isn’t a cabinet of the right anymore, they’ve completely lost it. There’s not a person who remains in it who stands a hope in hell come a leadership poll. No one wants to see ‘loyalty’ now, they want acceptance of and action to counter the damage to the party.

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Curious we’ve heard absolutely nothing from him. 

He’s my local MP. Spends most if not all of his time in London. Likely forgets he’s our MP. I’d expect he’s doing anything he can to become Chancellor, which probably won’t need a great deal of effort on his part.

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

This isn’t a cabinet of the right anymore, they’ve completely lost it. There’s not a person who remains in it who stands a hope in hell come a leadership poll. No one wants to see ‘loyalty’ now, they want acceptance of and action to counter the damage to the party.

zahawi has standing within the party 

he could stand for leadership if he handles this well