Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton vs LCFC - 20th April 2022 - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

There’s nobody who can play his role

Bring Albrighton in and play 4-2-3-1 then, also means we're playing Maddison in his best position, it's a dead rubber game and it's not hard to rest Tielemans, we just don't seem to want to.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Hope Lookman gets some minutes. Would like to see Perez get some minutes also if possible.

Wonder who's doing the minutes? Brendan always has his little pad out but surprising the head honcho does them and not a P.A.

Great to see that line up

As much as it's important to focus on the ECL, it's equally important not to end up in 15th come the end of the season.

It's up to us whether we finish 8th/9th or whether we drop like a stone, get a lot less cash and don't look great on paper to new signings even if we were to win the ECL.

Also the teams left in the ECL are too strong for us to just think we're going to rock up and storm the final, we need a plan be and that's the circa £4m quid per league place on offer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Wonder who's doing the minutes? Brendan always has his little pad out but surprising the head honcho does them and not a P.A.

Recently I've spotted Chris Davies and Kolo Toure writing on pads. For a while I thought maybe they needed to do so; but I reckon its just to impress BR.

• Haha 2