Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton vs LCFC - 20th April 2022 - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Well sadly Vards is as we know at the end of his career. We need another player or approach. 

We're not in 2030

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Have you noticed that we aren't very good at counter attacking football when we're in the lead any more. We used to be great at picking teams off bit now we are actually a liability when we're in front.

CONTROL! IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND PASSING AND POSSESSION AND CONTROL!

This football winds me up way more than any brain farts by Soyuncu or Amartey lol

• Like 1

We really have wasted so many good opportunities and dangerous positions over the last month or two it's criminal. 

Don't get me wrong, it's been a massive improvement over the first two thirds or so of the season but we still need to be far more clinical. 

Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

It's quite an art we've mastered looking like world beaters to relegation fodder all within 90 mins. Not sure how we manage to do it but it's impressive!

No other team in the league does it as often as us imo.

I swear he must be drilling it into them in training that if we go 1-0 up then defend what we have at all costs because we just stop doing what comes naturally.

• Like 2