Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton vs LCFC - 20th April 2022 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

And it’s a red card in rugby to protect from concussion/brain damage, something that football needs to start doing for thuggishness like that. 

I definitely have some sympathy because in football there are more times you lead with your head than in rugby so it is going to be harder to get right for the authorities. 

But I definitely think current concussion awareness and protocol in football is poor and must improve. 

6 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Don't speak too soon. We might give him some yet. 

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He doesn't need to have an idea, he's up against the ever obliging....

oh ye of little faith… :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I definitely have some sympathy because in football there are more times you lead with your head than in rugby so it is going to be harder to get right for the authorities. 

But I definitely think current concussion awareness and protocol in football is poor and must improve. 

True and rugby doesn’t discount for accidents which is stupid, but in cases like that by Richarlison, there’s no excuse imo.