Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton vs LCFC - 20th April 2022 - Match Thread

Just now, turlo said:

strong team but when the f will Youri and KDH get a rest! Glad i found something to moan about

Maybe Tielemans has a clause that means he has to play every game? LOL.

Seriously though; he looks in desperate need of a rest. I know Ndidi isn't available but we could even try Amartey in midfield (haha; remember that?)

Youri will probably score an absolute blinder tonight now (to go along with giving the ball away for every goal we concede)

Jan Aage Fjortoft.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Craig Pawson or Graham Scott for me. Weak as piss.

Robert fvcking Jones, my dude. 

By far the weakest ref in the league. 

I hate Moss and Tierney the most if I'm honest but Jones is not competent or confident enough at all to be in the Prem. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Lookman has been playing better than Barnes on the left and Madison is not as effective as a right sided midfielder

We probably have and I'm probably an idiot; but have we seen much of Barnes and Lookman together; swapping sides etc? I get the impression Lookman could easily play either side?

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Recently I've spotted Chris Davies and Kolo Toure writing on pads. For a while I thought maybe they needed to do so; but I reckon its just to impress BR.

at one point against Newcastle all three of them had there pens and pads out at the same time.

5 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

We probably have and I'm probably an idiot; but have we seen much of Barnes and Lookman together; swapping sides etc? I get the impression Lookman could easily play either side?

I think they'd both play better in the centre. Lookman has been ok when near that position, although he has played both sides a few times, i think he prefers the left. Barnes could be a good pairing with Daka once they both regain some confidence/form

Just now, MPH said:

What was going on with Perez? Was he out injured?  Seems to be in favor again having not played for so long

We need to sell him so probably a good idea to remind the world he's alive.

• Haha 1

I think getting an early goal will be pivotal to a match like this.

We score early, i expect Everton to implode and us go on to score 3+.

We start slow, and give them confidence and belief, i think they will be dangerous and punish us.