Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton vs LCFC - 20th April 2022 - Match Thread

Ok. I want to take a rational view. But this needs a root and branch enquiry and inquest, followed by a full stewards.  There is something fundamentally wrong and IT NEEDS SORTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely unnecessary subs yet again. Why bring Daka on?  What did he think he was going to do? And Amartey wtf ? Stupid tinkering cost us again. You just knew the moment he does that we are going to concede. Why doesn't  he learn? Had it with Rogers the sooner he's shown the door the better,.:dunno:

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

That’s 6 points in two games that were literally in our pocket with just minutes away and we blow it. Mind boggling it really is. Where is our steel our back bone?

this is totally unacceptable!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

He's done the same as he's done for a month. We've got a world class passer of the ball playing the same role a fat lad plays on Sunday mornings lol

Such a waste of a player of his talent and also it's excrutiatingly boring to watch.

So just to be clear, you are putting Youri’s poor form down to Rodgers? 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So just to be clear, you are putting Youri’s poor form down to Rodgers? 

I am, Rodgers would have dropped him if he wasn't happy with what Youri is doing. He's playing a role that totally wastes him and we're seeing a Youri that looks like he can't wait to leave and I don't blame him. He's basically played RCB the past 2 games. It may be longer but I only clocked it against Newcastle haha

Just now, filbertway said:

I am, Rodgers would have dropped him if he wasn't happy with what Youri is doing. He's playing a role that totally wastes him and we're seeing a Youri that looks like he can't wait to leave and I don't blame him. He's basically played RCB the past 2 games. It may be longer but I only clocked it against Newcastle haha

If he had dropped Youri, who would he have started?