Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton vs LCFC - 20th April 2022 - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
45 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

Bloody hell. No time off for KDH and Youri. 

Why do people keep going on about resting players. Look at the likes of Mane and Salah - playing here, there and everywhere and still producing the goods at the highest possible level

37 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This makes sense tbf, full strength tonight, change side at the weekend, full strength Roma.

Full strength midfield vs Newcastle doesn't make sense though. Injury tonight to Youri or KDH and there's no doubt.

‘kin ‘ell 

picked the Premier inn Swanley as the Beafeater next door had a screen for football…

Now I’m stuck in the Beefeater Premier Inn Swanley with no screen and and crap meal awaiting me…. 

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

‘kin ‘ell 

picked the Premier inn Swanley as the Beafeater next door had a screen for football…

Now I’m stuck in the Beefeater Premier Inn Swanley with no screen and and crap meal awaiting me…. 

Try VIP😉

Guest glasgowfox

Hi guys...fox of a certain age...can anyone PM me with a stream..looking for ages and just cant suss it...thanks

36 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hopefully a diamond with Barnes and Iheanacho up top and Maddison as the ACM but it'll be Maddison out on the right and very rarely on the ball in areas he's most dangerous in.

Hope so, BBC sport match thread has Madders on the left, Barnes on the right and Mendy sat in front of the back four in a 4-1-4-1 !