Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 1-1 Everton (A) Post Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This stat has a bit more oomph if you look at points thrown away in the last 15-20 mins. I think anything before that is inevitable that teams won't always hold on to games they've taken the lead in but you really shouldn't throw away points in the closing minutes and we've done that 5 or 6 times in 2022 alone (Spurs, Brighton, West Ham, Newcastle, Everton) 

Exactly, let's say that's 15 points, that pushes us into Europe. 

We've thrown away too many games in those dying minutes. It's actually laughable

• Like 1

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Let me guess, something about them "fighting for their lives" and us "having lots of games on at the moment" meaning that "a point would have been decent" before the game and that we should "remember how far we've come"?

Brendan's got you a goodun lol

Nah. Was just saying that some posters had said pre game that they'd have take a draw.

Not saying it's right mind...

Genuinely annoyed at the awful attitude change when we go a goal up. This is the footie when Rodgers has his best players - obsessed with trying to "control" the game, even if it means we are an absolute chore to watch and completely nullifies us. Eurghhh. So grim.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

What percentage do you give us beating Roma? I honestly think I'm looking at 30%. We are just not good enough for long enough periods. Rubbish at game management, rubbish at keeping the ball up top of we are seeing the game out and will schooled by the European experience. 

Really big summer. Need to find a new identity because I really don't think we've had one this season. 

Will get schooled by Mourinho - loves the two legs and if they losing after the first game, he will do the same what he did with Glimt…turn up the intimidation and watch us melt 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, TheStig said:

So Roma Championship level..... Who are you kidding?

Tammy Abraham scored a sackful of goals in the Championship. Maybe Randers are the equivalent of Liverpool?

Just now, StevieLynex said:

Tammy Abraham scored a sackful of goals in the Championship. Maybe Randers are the equivalent of Liverpool?

You pick Randers as an example? They didn’t qualify because they weren’t good enough. So what’s your point?

Conceded  the most from set pieces

dropped more points than anyone else from a winning position

BR making the same mistake over and over and over again.

2 consecutive matches conceding over 90 minutes.

WHY THE FECK WOULD YOU TAKE MENDY OFF????????????

Oh and I have covid.

Happy fecking easter everyone.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

We haven't got enough going forward, we play some great football but it's all in the back or middle of the park. I don't know what to think about this system but 1 upfront certainly isn't helping. 

He has to change this system. It's not working. Also too many key players are out of form including Youri, Harvey, Kel, Daka, Cags, 

We have shown spine this season, especially in Europe, but the midfield three we are playing right now is so stale in possession. We barely looked like scoring so always were at risk of a sucker punch like this.

Change the system, even if that means dropping a big name.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Exactly, let's say that's 15 points, that pushes us into Europe. 

We've thrown away too many games in those dying minutes. It's actually laughable

Exactly. First half of the season it was conceding from literally every f king corner. Now it’s conceding in injury time. It’s f king pathetic. He’s such an arrogant sod he never learns from his mistakes.