Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

LCFC V Villa Post Match

16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Disappointed in our fullbacks today, especially JJ. Young was there to be had and we just didn't push him

Agree and yet somehow JJ got MOTM from Sky 🤷🏻‍♂️. I was surprised BR didn’t change anything to target Young. He could’ve switched Lookman to the right or brought Albrighton on to take it past Young’s non existent left foot. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Agree and yet somehow JJ got MOTM from Sky 🤷🏻‍♂️. I was surprised BR didn’t change anything to target Young. He could’ve switched Lookman to the right or brought Albrighton on to take it past Young’s non existent left foot. 

Well at least we kept a clean sheet 

51 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Just realised Newcastle are above us now. 

:dry:

So what. We should have beat them last week. Yes it is amazing, but I think we need to accept this will be a regular occurrence going forward😱

46 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

🤔

703FEE46-33F9-4177-8AD1-27C608096BCD.jpeg
We played okay at Everton, okay in spells at Newcastle but we did not play well today!!

I'm Brendan in but this is bollocks. What attacking play was that? I really think people would warm to him more if he was honest in situations like this. We were okay in the first half but absolutely dreadful in the second and I really think he'd be better off acknowledging that. You can say we were poor without criticising any specific players. I really hope that behind closed doors he's not saying that's a good performance because that was dreadful, and it was a very strong squad available to him today.

• Like 1

On the way to the game potential murder/death on Shakespeare St, Ambulance, Police, Detective, Woman heard crying "my son is dead" Big crowd. Still there after the game and Copper standing in front of a closed front door.

On the way home arrived at car woman confesses having backed into my son's car. After inspection fortunately no damage found.

Exciting incident packed afternoon either side of the football.

1 minute ago, davieG said:

On the way to the game potential murder/death on Shakespeare St, Ambulance, Police, Detective, Woman heard cry "my son is dead" Big crowd. Still there after the game and Copper standing in front of a closed front door.

On the way home arrived at car woman confesses having backed into my son's car. After inspection fortunately no dame found.

There is nothing like a dame.

I'd certainly vouch for experimenting for the next PL game with removing tielemens and instead placing maddison in the centre behind the striker with Mendy and Dewsbury as the two no 8's. I think due tielemens drop in form and inevitable departure to instead allow madders to give that bridge to the striker, might even help Daka.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

On the way to the game potential murder/death on Shakespeare St, Ambulance, Police, Detective, Woman heard cry "my son is dead" Big crowd. Still there after the game and Copper standing in front of a closed front door.

On the way home arrived at car woman confesses having backed into my son's car. After inspection fortunately no dame found.

Seen this while walking down Saffron Lane I assumed there was some sort of illegal street party.:(

25 minutes ago, MPH said:

Rodgers has always said that Tielemans is one of those players that plays better if he plays every game.

and you don’t surely believe Lookman is ahead of Barnes in the pecking order do you?

Same with Ricardo.. do you really believe Castagne is ahead of him  in the pecking order?

and Evans?  Crikey. He’s been injury hit and Rodgers is clearly managing that injury. Plantar fasciitis. Very painful. He’s not being rotated. He’s being managed.

I mean I wasn't referring to just Youri, the others mentioned come in and out of the side don't they. I'm not saying he isn't focusing on Europe by the way but just if we're doing that, then why not rest some others who have been playing every game. Especially when the performance today was passive.

26 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Shoe horning in 4 cm's will never work.

But I got slated at the start of the match thread for saying it. 

We don't create anything because our most creative midfielder is being played out of position on the right.

Not exactly rocket science.

Here bloody here.

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

On the way to the game potential murder/death on Shakespeare St, Ambulance, Police, Detective, Woman heard crying "my son is dead" Big crowd. Still there after the game and Copper standing in front of a closed front door.

On the way home arrived at car woman confesses having backed into my son's car. After inspection fortunately no damage found.

We heard screaming as we were walking down Saffron Lane followed by an endless stream of Police cars flying down there  ut didn't know where it was coming from.