Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

LCFC V Villa Post Match

Just now, lcfcell said:

i really would like a change in the summer. i cant watch his brand of football anymore 

We've had a bad week since the PSV win. I don't think we can say that this deserves a change. However, this brand of football makes Puel look like Klopp and that's the issue.

5 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Least we didn’t concede in the last minute lol 

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

When that's the only achievement in a football game says alot about us.

🤣 was going to put similar, just shows how gd we are/our expectations for the rest of the Premier league season 🙄 its basically roma/conference league or bust for our season, I have a feeling the season is just going to peater out... going to be very difficult against roma.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

We've had a bad week since the PSV win. I don't think we can say that this deserves a change. However, this brand of football makes Puel look like Klopp and that's the issue.

Surely you meant to say we have had a bad season

9 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

That's the last prem game I can be arsed with this season. Weather is nice out and that's two hours wasted. 

This. Total ****ing waste of time. Fed up of Rodgers to be honest. Whether that's fair or not we've become such a bland club making up the numbers. 

• Like 2

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

No balance to the side whatsoever. 

It's either Tielemans or Maddison. Is Dewsbury-hall supposed to be number 10 because he spends most of the time on the left wing. No support for the striker whatsoever. 

we are playing with 4 CM's its an overload

7 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

We have been overtaken by Newcastle- well done BR. He has messed up qualifications for the Champions League, two Europa League, a possible opportunity to get into the Europa League this season with a good run at the end of this season, and no doubt he will bottle the game against Roma in the Mickey Mouse cup

And won the F A Cup.Dr📯🏆

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

we are playing with 4 CM's its an overload

KDH is having to win tackles, run past a couple of players, then cross from wide. You may as well get him to run in for his own cross and head it to goal. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, jerry said:

And won the F A Cup.Dr📯🏆

He almost managed to mess that one up as well. Wigan and Portsmouth have also won the FA Cup not so long ago