Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wardyfox86

Post Match - Roma 1-1

On 01/05/2022 at 22:27, fuchsntf said:

Because no Player deemed future has yet humbled the past & present Vardy..

I dont know what this means but kel has proven to be a much more clinical finisher than Vardy.

But im happy for people like choccie teapots to laugh at me considering his embarassing opinions on KDH. I base my opinions on whats actually happening rathe than reputations and the past :D

People In love with Rodgers 19/20 footie will catch on soon as well all being well

• Haha 2

On 01/05/2022 at 14:14, filbertway said:

I find it mad that anyone rates Vardy's finishing over Kels, especially based on the past 12-18 months

If you're asking if I'd prefer prime Vardy or prime Kel, then it's easily Vardy. People seem to be stuck in the past though

What the hell are you talking about? Vardy completely carried us until November time. He was the player stopping us getting dragged into a relegation battle.

For reference this season Vardy’s finishing has statistically  been way ahead of Iheanacho’s. Vardy still has above a 30% conversation rate which is pretty crazy.

Vardy is still miles ahead of Iheanacho or Daka and virtually all the rest of the league too when it comes to his finishing ability.

i find it mad anyone is writing off Vardy  and not thinking he’s still very clearly our best striker and finisher given how good he was before his injury in the first half of this season.

https://www.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix/?compare=TsVeD-6qL0FpGVf1H3jnn

66E725A9-6F15-4D54-94DA-7CF31FE5B074.jpeg

Edited by Sampson