Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wardyfox86

Post Match - Roma 1-1

Let’s be honest they were a canny aggressive team with ability to break quickly and dangerously. They weren’t bad yet we were clearly the better team and were the more positive side. It’s a daunting task coming up but if we stay positive and confident we can win there as we are the better team. Fascinating game that’s taken six months off my life but still have to pinch myself we are doing this. European Semi final away against Roma in front of 60k fans. Stuff of dreams. COYB. 

• Like 2

Too slow in the final third, as usual.

We pick the passes, but a couple of seconds after they should be played.

We were the better side, but don't expect Roma to be the same next week. 

They came here to not lose the tie, they've achieved that.

Look at Atletico v Man City.

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

One day I’ll see us play 2 upfront. 
With Brendan in charge it won’t happen. 

Like we did plenty of times last season? How can we go with 5 at the back when Evans and fofana have been injured for the majority of the season.

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Great performance on the whole, my only gripe is the way we finished, you've got 5 minutes to try and get a winner, their not interested in attacking but we misplace so many passes, little slips etc.

We can do these next week.

I'd generally agree but this is essentially half time. If we risk things a little too much and lose then the different in 2-1 and 1-1 is huge. Agreed we can do them next week.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

As expected.

However, to be done by our "world class" midfielder not tracking back anx giving up running... criminal.

All 5 players involved in that goal from a defensive point of view should have done much better

• Like 1

Weird one that, we played well in general, thought Roma were poor. But we just don’t do anything special to create chances when we dominate possession. Really lacking that “x factor” player.

we could easily go to Rome and get easily beaten, or have a fantastic 20 minute spell and be 3-0 up. All to play for

• Like 1