Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wardyfox86

Post Match - Roma 1-1

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Castagne? 

To me it looked like a head injury which affected his sight he was shaking his head as if to shake his vision back if so he must have had a knock to the swede and with what happened previously with his eye he can’t take chances.

• Like 1

Right need to vent. Might have been raised already but what the f**k was going on with the sheer amount of c*nting Roma fans in A2/B  tonight that were allowed to stay for the whole f**king match!!!???? I’m complaining about this, is anybody else? Handled terribly.

Edited by phoneticerror

11 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Funny that so many managers comment on how tactically flexible he and we are then isn’t it?

Its just a myth Leicester fans tell themselves cos they’re so weirdly anti keeping the ball

I’m not anti-posession at all. If anything I’m pro-possession football, it’s fvxking glorious when we’re in full flow. But at the same time when it isn’t working he doesn’t want to try anything else.

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Right need to vent. Might have been raised already but what the f**k was going on with the sheer amount of c*nting Roma fans in B3 tonight that were allowed to stay for the whole f**king match!!!???? I’m complaining about this, is anybody else? 

There were plenty dotted about. 

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

What was the empty block of seats in the West Stand about? Away fans denied entry?

That section is always reserved for the hospitality team to sell to people who have been to previous hospitality games/box holders. 

I got two tickets to QPR great escape season after sell out just by asking the guy I’d previously booked company hospitality through. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Right need to vent. Might have been raised already but what the f**k was going on with the sheer amount of c*nting Roma fans in A2/B  tonight that were allowed to stay for the whole f**king match!!!???? I’m complaining about this, is anybody else? Handled terribly.

Saw that too. There seemed to be a lot of scepticism in the tickets thread about Roma fans getting in but that looked like a pretty well coordinated cluster. I suppose they kept quiet after celebrating the goal but it did grate that a couple were openly sat in Roma shirts, no attempt to even disguise themselves.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I'm not discrediting the performance or discrediting the opposition, but we created enough to win that today. But we weren't clinical enough, it's a great performance to be optimistic going into Rome but it's hard not to feel like we should be going in with a one goal margin 

So what’s that got to do with your comment re bottling it?

1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Saw that too. There seemed to be a lot of scepticism in the tickets thread about Roma fans getting in but that looked like a pretty well coordinated cluster. I suppose they kept quiet after celebrating the goal but it did grate that a couple were openly sat in Roma shirts, no attempt to even disguise themselves.

One or two in the east stand. Quiet like but clearly Roma fans. 

Very annoying as they should be City fans. But if they're causing no trouble it would be hard to justify slinging them out. 

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Pretty sure the club has to give UEFA some tickets in those areas there has been away fans in the same places for all the EL and ECL games.

• Like 1

It won't happen but I think with them having to open up a bit next week we need to go 3-4-1-2 and cause their defence more issues positionally. The one thing I love Soyuncu for is his first time long range passes and even against a deep defence is causes issues and space around that phase of play. With Vardy and Iheanacho as a target and Maddison hovering we could disrupt Mourinho's pragmatic style.

Maybe it won't happen from the off but if we go behind or it's finely poised with 20Z30 to go then I hope he's brave enough to try it. Their defence will be confident up against our front three in a 4-3-3 which is annoying as there's weaknesses and limitations without question to this Roma team.

• Like 1