Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wardyfox86

Post Match - Roma 1-1

11 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Id have taken Roma fans where I sit over the **** behind me booing the players taking the knee saying '**** you and **** that BLM shit'

some properly backwards people around

No that's just Leicester fans mate!!!

4 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Tonights referee was absolute gash....He had to be an absolute idiot not to give Smalling a Yellow card and has he never heard of the totting up process for niggly fouls....hope to god we don't have him again next week

Roma should've have come away with more cards than Clinton's.

Not at least booking Smalling was criminal.

• Like 1

Wed have won with a better ref. Allowed Roma to do all their tricks. 

Not too many qualms for me. It’s semi final football. Shit goal to give away but mentally we did well. Gets a bit awkward being level and home to first leg because you don’t want to make a mistake 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

He has been positive in these UECL games.. PSV he really went for it 

He did, but his hand was forced was it not? 1-0 down with 45mins of football to play before exiting Europe?

In a weird way it actually may be more beneficial for us to go 1-0 down early on next week so his hands forced again. If it’s 0-0 after 60 mins next week, I think we’ll lose 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Right need to vent. Might have been raised already but what the f**k was going on with the sheer amount of c*nting Roma fans in A2/B  tonight that were allowed to stay for the whole f**king match!!!???? I’m complaining about this, is anybody else? Handled terribly.

25 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Saw that too. There seemed to be a lot of scepticism in the tickets thread about Roma fans getting in but that looked like a pretty well coordinated cluster. I suppose they kept quiet after celebrating the goal but it did grate that a couple were openly sat in Roma shirts, no attempt to even disguise themselves.

Was always on the cards but the club are utterly useless at ticketing 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

They have to give tickets in those area to UEFA 

Wasn’t just that area tonight. 

Roma fans based in the Uk were buying memberships as soon as the draw was confirmed. Fourth occasion this season we’ve had away support in the home ends (away from the delegated vip spots)

• Like 1

Almost Mourinho-balled.

We're still struggling to create chances, shame Vards didn't have much effect on the game. Maddison while busy and helped build up play wasted the ball so many times. Youri sluggish at times. Everything else was good though ... apart from the ref, who again strutted around like he was running the show but he wasn't at all.

Roma are a good side, lots of big players for set pieces and general physicality. Technicians like Mkhitaryan, and that winger who broke through us for their goal.

Spurs and then on to Rome. :scarf: